FanFiction.Net
for Love Doesn't Die

6/27/2020 c1 10HopelessWanderer0252
Another stunning story! I love how Eponine is watching over Marius for so many years, I feel as though it is something she would do, dying for him wouldn't have been enough, shes to stubborn for that. And although the Eponine x Marius story arc didn't end how I would have liked it ended how it needed to, but you made them live on :) I enjoyed this very much.
6/26/2013 c1 1hungergamesrue
this story is so sad im crying
1/17/2013 c1 petitcaneton
Yay! Another person who doesn't like Cosette and Marius! (Cue gagging noises) can't wait to read more, because this was simply amazing!
1/7/2013 c1 5ilovemusic'forever
i actually cried. not even taking the piss, .
like a freakin' baby.
1/4/2013 c1 3Karafil
I LOVE your Les Mis stories! And I totally agree with EponineMarius!
1/4/2013 c1 MeganMcNesby
Ok call me dramatic. But this seriously brought me to tears. You are such a phenomenal writer. Don't ever stop writing. I love how you portray the relationship between Marius and Eponine that people have always wanted to see. Truly amazing, thank you for the amazing writing.
6/16/2012 c1 1intrepidity-and-dandelions
Wow. This was amazing.

You are such an incredible writer, just beautiful. I especially thought that you captured both Eponine and Marius' pain when she died.

This brought tears to my eyes, lovely job.

xx Abbey
4/28/2012 c1 10GoldenLily
Ohmylanta. I'm not even going to pretend- I cried. this story is so pure, so fitting, so well written. i love it. i love it! i was looking at my reviews, and clicked on your profile because your picture was interesting. it went from there. i saw you had les mis stories- i couldnt resist.

my god, this story is exactly what i dreamed it would be and more. its so...exactly what i wanted to eponine. her to be remembered, loved, and to be ok.

i am now going to read your other ones.

but i just wanted you to know this story is imbeccable.

~GoldenLily
7/25/2011 c1 15GreenField
I love it, this is adorable!

I love Marius and Cosette as much as I love Marius and Eponine...I never know which I prefer! But this was really sweet and emotional, great job :) xx
7/19/2011 c1 10ArtemisFrimm
Awww that was so sad but sweet. I liked it:)

~ArtemisFrimm
6/29/2011 c1 9Obiwriter341
You almost made me cry, which may not seem like a lot, but almost nothing makes me even want to cry. I hate Cosette, too. YAY! YOU KILLED COSETTE! Please keep writing.
6/23/2011 c1 3wintmint4
Speechless!  love it!
6/23/2011 c1 E.L. Crawford
pwettyfulls:):) i like what you did with she waited, but cossette did not wait. it shows she loved him more. great job:) one of my favorites by you.