for True Colors

6/24/2018 c33 tiffyboocullenjonas
Wow that was great loved it hope for
More at some point
12/27/2017 c33 Shadowhunterlover 00
Omg I love this story! It's awesome! I'm in the edge of my seat now. I hope you continue the story. This is one of the best Edward and Bella stories I've ever read.
10/29/2016 c33 Cme074
Love the story so far!
9/17/2016 c33 twilight-et-the-vampire
Qu'elle merveilleuse nouvelle , h√Ęte de lire la suite
8/20/2016 c33 HockeyChick10
More babies!
8/13/2016 c33 joshuasmom131
I came across your story and usually don't like reading WIP due to I get so into the story then they never get completed lol but I have to say I love love love this story! I read where you said you will complete it and I really hope you do, your a great writer! Can't wait for next chapter!
8/11/2016 c13 Guest
I thought Edward graduated pre-med (undergraduate) two years ago. Right now he is supposed to be 23. How could he start his residency when he barely started med school. You need to adjust his age and the time-line for his education and life/relationships for things to make sense.
8/11/2016 c4 Guest
I thought Edward was Alice's mysterious twin brother as mentioned in an earlier chapter. In this chapter you said he is a year older than Alice and two years older than Bella.
8/12/2016 c33 slc6548
Good chapter!
8/10/2016 c23 Natsar
Yea daddy! ;~)
8/10/2016 c17 Natsar
I want to feel bad for Bella, I really do, but some people just need to grow up. She has a great support system around her and a guy who really likes her but all she does is whine. She needs to stand up to James and his crew. She is so lucky compared to a lot of people in the world. I wouldn't want her to be a nurse of mine... Thanks for the update. ;~)
8/12/2016 c33 zpower21
An ultrasound at this stage of pregnancy would be internal. You don't do external until after 10 weeks. Also, 7 weeks is too early to hear a heartbeat. You will see it via transvaginal unltrasound.

~Z~
8/10/2016 c33 1misskrista
Oh goodness that is a lot of little ones! This should be fun can't wait!
8/10/2016 c33 babesbraves
Just found your story and I love it! I don't normally read AH story's but yours caught my eye, I'm very glad I decided to read it. Please update soon. I look forward to reading more.
8/10/2016 c33 sherylb