for WHO SHOT ASH KETCHUM?

7/29/2020 c1 Shinymegaumbreon
I don’t get it did iris shoot him or something what just happened there
10/17/2015 c1 Guest
I think Jesse from Team Rocket shot Ash
6/8/2015 c6 FireyBird
Also another guess is Matt he was acting really weird. Oh and my reasoning for guessing Jesse is she acts and sounds like a male and has dressed as a male many times before, she also was one of four people seen with gun.
Fun Fact none of them were a Jenny because she apparently doesn't have a gun unless it it extremely well hidden.
6/8/2015 c4 FireyBird
I guess that the shooter was Alex from the I. R. B. I. or was Jesse of team rocket as she has threatened people with guns in Kanto in a banned episode that was left on the season 1 dvds.
11/24/2014 c6 X
I shot... Ash Ketchum!
11/17/2014 c6 3angelfromheaven26
Well, Ash couldn't have shot himself because he was trying to live his life to fulfill his dream to become a Pokémon Master, so it is possible that it either could have been the gym leader or one of the two national groups. Maybe it is someone else - who is holding a grudge against Ash or hates him.
11/4/2014 c4 3glennthelawbringer
Giovanni.
11/4/2014 c5 glennthelawbringer
I know what happened to that, but I still liked it. Hope you can create more chapters until the problem is solved.
10/7/2014 c5 3angelfromheaven26
I bet it the motive for shooting Ash was conspiracy. And since the shooting suspect is indeed a male, I possibly suspect James (from Team Rocket) is responsible for gunning our hero down.

Suspect: James (from Team Rocket)
Gender: Male (Duh!)
Motive: Conspiracy - Giovanni wanted the rare Pokemon known as Pikachu so he sent the Team Rocket trio to deprive Ash of his yellow sidekick, Pikachu. Ash risked his own life for Pikachu, only to be gunned down.
8/13/2014 c2 Flames88
Is it Iris? (Cough not cough)

PS I don't have an account
8/13/2014 c1 Guest
Is it cilan
7/10/2014 c1 Aaron
This is a sarcastic joke guess. But, I'll guess...

Red.
7/9/2014 c1 Pikachu
I say it was etheir team rocket or team plasma
7/7/2014 c4 angelfromheaven26
Looks like we have a new suspect in the shooting:

Matt- he was acting all nervous and then he threw a smoke bomb to escape. Motive unknown.

But still, Giovanni is a suspect in gunning Ash down since the boy was the reason Jessie, James and Meowth failed to bring him any Pokémon.
7/7/2014 c3 angelfromheaven26
With these injuries, Ash's chances of survival are slim to none. Things are looking pretty grim as Iris is our main suspect in the shooting, even though she insist she's innocent.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »