for Two Caged Birds

4/25/2020 c1 jeyelsee
This was so adorable and beautiful. Neji may not have seen a change with Hiashi but the future of the Branch and Main is so bright with Hinata's pure and innocent, of course with Neji's guidance by her side. Oh I just love them
8/6/2012 c1 2 lazy to login
This is actually pretty good, I'm surprised. Sure Hinata is portrayed as the timid kid but at point in her childhood I'm pretty sure she was you know, a kid. Loud, whiny and hopelessly naive about the way the world worked. Neji was also nicely written, a lot more of the older brother annoyance with sibling than the hatred he develops in the Naruto world. It was a very nice short story.
7/18/2012 c2 Hiddensecret564
Aww this was really sweet!
12/22/2011 c2 5SarahiNia
That was adorable! :)
8/16/2011 c2 ShugoCharaLovey
.! lol Neji got scared when she bowed..but i totally understand O.O i love this goin in me fav
8/13/2011 c2 30MissFaerieKaiti
...I'm sorry, but rich heiress or not, I can't imagine Hinata ever being spoiled. I mean, her father's hated her for just about forever, so he probably deprived her of many things she wanted, to make sure she /wasn't/ spoiled.

Also, no matter how weak she appeared to everyone else and even to herself, the Hinata I know was always determined as well. I really don't think she would've complained anywhere near as much as you had her do in this story.

That was probably my main problem with this story; but even though it's just one thing, for me, it messed up the whole story. =/

I can't say how I would think Neji would've acted, because he was four when he commented with a smile to his father on how pretty Lady Hinata looked, and then he was like thirteen or so when he nearly killed her out of rage and hatred and all that.

Anyways, overall, I guess the story was pretty well-written. But your characterization of Hinata made me not really like it at all.
7/19/2011 c2 1fastrthnwind
This is definitely one of the best fictions I have ever read. Period. The dialogue and plot development was absolutely incredible. However, like before there were some slight grammatical errors. Overall it was a fantastic story and I am very willing to wait however long it takes for you to expand on it.
7/19/2011 c2 4anime.rules.XD
still cute
7/19/2011 c2 11winterkaguya
Very nicely written NejiHina! And I find it awfully cute too that Hinata is quite adorable in here! Very precocious too, isn't she? I can imagine her tagging along Neji from behind like a little adorable sister she is!~

Anyways, great job with this story! Thank goodness Hinata lived and didn't die...if not, I think Neji might be traumatized by it~
7/18/2011 c2 8Mommy Bear
Great story. I cringed when I read Hiashi saying he had more important things to do. Letting Hinata know she wasn't that important. It was interesting that he blamed Neji for Hinata's stutter. Loved the part where Hinata bowed to Neji :) He was touched, even though it scared him to death that they might get caught. It seemed fitting that Neji got to set the bird free. Wonderful story, look forward to "Desert Fox".
7/18/2011 c2 42AuthorSwimmerPoet
Lovely :D, it was an adorable story. Still a few minor flaws here and there, a couple missing apostrophes, a "quite" instead of "quiet" "Minuets" instead of "minutes" but overall very good :D Although I didn't know Hinata had violet eyes...I thought they were grey...
7/18/2011 c2 15CaptainFlye
heheh; I'd rather sit down next to you than tie you down. I know you're busy honey, so don't worry about getting Desert Fox written by a certain time. Get it done when you can.

I really liked the part where Hinata fell down the hill. That was a good way to lead in to her giving him to the bird to do what he wanted. Seems to me it's a bit of imagery, where the caged one has to be one one to release the bird. Kind of like the idea that all cages are cages of our own making. Hinata's counting game was cute, too. :3

Only thought on the other side, is that Hinata seems a little *too* winey. Just a little. Other than that, great job Hime; keep it up and work hard. Love you!
6/29/2011 c1 4anime.rules.XD
aw that is really cute i am glad that captianflye told me about you
6/25/2011 c1 15CaptainFlye
That was great, hime. I loved it, especially the part where Hinata's hiding under her blanket, and where Neji tells her the stutter will become a habit if she keeps doing it.

Looking forward to your next chapter. Take care love!

CaptainFlye
6/24/2011 c1 8Mommy Bear
Love the story, expecially the parallels between Neji and the bird. I am anxious to see what connections develope between Neji and the bird. It will also be interesting to see what transpires between Hinata and her Father. Great story please continue on.
17 Page 1 2 Next »