for Anything Can Happen In A Minute

8/30/2012 c1 Zayn'sAzalea
Nice Chapter.. keep it going :)
6/2/2012 c4 2TheMysticalColor
cute story don't let the stupid haters get to u :D
8/15/2011 c4 JUSTIN IS A GIRL
Justin is a freak show he's also a woman i cant believe u actually like him
7/28/2011 c4 6Rose3980T
Awww, thanks sssoooo much. That made my day.(:

Your story is super good. Hopefully you get more ideas cuz i want to read more.
7/27/2011 c4 jelena1
plz,plz,plz continue ur really good and ignore the haters
7/25/2011 c3 239Brown Eyes Parker
Ignore the haters. Selena is talented and gorgeous. And whoever tells you otherwise is jealous. Also, keep writing because practice makes perfect.

P.S

Ignore the Twilight comment. That person has no idea what he/she is talking about.
7/25/2011 c3 2badefinchelforever
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE MORE!ILOVE JELENA AND CANNOT FIND ANY OTHER STORIES OF THEN TWO!YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP UPDATE MORE FAST!thank you!33333333333
7/16/2011 c1 theMarauders1979
Really good! I'm not a fan of either of them but your skills changed that. Plz continue
7/16/2011 c1 Kyle
Ignore the supporter. You really should stop :/
7/16/2011 c1 6Rose3980T
Ignore the haters. GO JELENA! Write more plz? It's really good. People who insult them are stupid. Selena & justin are the perfect couple. ( : update soon plz!
7/16/2011 c3 carissa
It sucked. I mean, it's like you took your own boring life, picked two of the most fake and attention-whoring people on the planet, mixed it all together with poor writing skills, and called it a story.

And then you put it in the Wizards fanfic section. You think I watch that show for that ditz Selena? No. I watch it for David Henrie's halfway decent acting skills. So please, move this to the "Twilight" section, unlike me they've learned to tolerate crappy writing.
6/26/2011 c1 11AnikaandAj