for I Don't Believe In The Thing Called Love

10/31/2019 c2 eldwist
Oh, this fic had me bursting with emotion. It was just the right blend of nostalgia, melancholy, love and warmth as both England and America and China and Japan reunited. Your portrayal of the characters' feelings was wonderful to read and I could see every scene happening as though it was playing out on screen. I'm years late to the hetalia fandom but I really enjoyed reading this and wanted to leave a note saying so - thank you for writing and sharing!
10/18/2013 c3 50FutagoTwin
Sometimes, I hate the fact that I'm so emotional. This was so sweet and sad that I couldn't help but CRY!
4/20/2012 c3 1t1ckt0ck8r8kh34ds
... Abso-f***ing-loutely ADORABLE.
1/5/2012 c2 UsUk
Like it! :)
1/3/2012 c3 3Sunny-Blue-Sky
gah, and just when i thought it was another chappie T^T

ah well, i thought it was completed anyway so it's ok :)
9/5/2011 c2 Sunny-Blue-Sky
O.o

ahhhhhhhhhhh! they kissed! ...i was not expecting that. i thought it was a family angst comfort thing... and the younger siblings did it! oh wow, i'm shocked. *snaps out of daze* anyways, i liked the story april! write more hetalia!
8/28/2011 c2 55Citrus Sunscreen
That was sooooo cute. ^^ Loved how it ended so sweetly, so fluffy! I feel my heart tingling! =D
8/26/2011 c2 CoffeeBear23
fudge, it made me cry...

luv it!
8/22/2011 c2 3bookwormtiff
GAWD THAT WAS SOOOOO FREAKING CUTE! AAAHHHHH *squeeee*

Hehe, you are sooo getting used to this, hmm? Writing slash, I mean. What happened to NO SLASH? ;)

I LIKE. WANT MOARMOARMOAR-

LOLOLOL aww and that was so touching, I couldn't really decide which pairing I liked most!

Nice work! :D

Bookwormtiff!
8/22/2011 c2 KensyEcho
I'm not good in reviews but,

CONTINUE!

The story is so deep for me!

KensyEcho
8/22/2011 c2 3Speadee
You don't have to post it around New Year's Day if you don't want to.

I almost burst into tears reading this, but I'm glad they got things settled. I guess they were all waiting for midnight for the kisses and confession. Good story, and good job on the suspense!

I wonder if Russia ever found China, and if China and Japan also got to celebrate with their other siblings. It would be nice if Russia could join in celebrating with those Asian countries. That was cute about China's panda. I'm glad you had him more in the story. It was interesting that the big brothers talked to each other, and the little brothers did the same thing.

I also liked how you put in Germany and Italy.
8/13/2011 c1 18Imperial-sama
Le gasp! China is in Japan's house! Personally, I think this story portrays the characters really well, especially their emotions. =) I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon!
8/8/2011 c1 You Already Know Who I Am
says that your fanfic is very touching and it is awesomely angsty and wonderfully written. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO WRITE MORE! (namely my fanfic challenge) hehehehe
6/27/2011 c1 3Sunny-Blue-Sky
april! A review, as promised! thanks for the sneak peak.. well basically the whole thing... ;)

suki suki desu. totemo daisuke desu. i think the emotions are very nicely portrayed. the chibitalia is random but the anime and comic strips are like that so yeh, doesn't matter.
6/26/2011 c1 3bookwormtiff
Haha, finallyfinallyFINALLY. Been waiting for this forever! :D

I love this. The part that stood out to me especially was, surprisingly, Belarus's short cameo. I found it really bittersweet how she wished Russia wouldn't run away from her, for once. Even though she's normally creepy and all.

Well, since it's NewYear's centric, you should've put it up on New Years! But I'm glad I got to read this earlier! Bugging seems to work nicely!

And I'm intrigued. What's China going to do next? (Assuming that it WAS him at the end)

Thanks! And keep writing!

Bookwormtiff