for The Black Demon

6/13/2016 c1 RoseBloodmane
Very interesting, but would be nice if you made a story out of this... Don't get me wrong I don't like the fact that Fate died or tragedy stories... although i do like the idea of nanoha turning to the dark side for a few chapters... Mater of speaking I have a fan fiction story that I plan to make with something like that in it... although she didn't turn because of a tragedy like yours... she turned for a whole different reason, which I will not say...

Anyways enjoyed reading you short story even if it was a tragedy story.
8/5/2013 c1 Preier
the subject matter is very much not my cup of tea (much disliking of angst and suicidal rage), but it's rather well done all the same.

7/4/2012 c1 Shattered.World.Hollow.Sky
Wow. Just... wow.
This takes berserk rage up to eleven.
12/23/2011 c1 EB
This is seriously really really good, I most definatly believe this is what would've happened if Fate had died. Although if that was the case I'm pretty sure Arf would've been right there with her :D
11/17/2011 c1 2Not-Always-Fanfiction
This is very, very sad, but very, very good, I could really see this exact thing happening in the TV series, if it was for a 17+ audience.
8/21/2011 c1 2Joylinda
I agree with you If Amy didn't see Fates life signs she would have gone White devil no lie.

Really cold story I like it though
6/26/2011 c1 cricket
Wow... That was seriously, seriously amazing. Such good description and concept! Amazing. Just amazing. Only word I can think of lol. Keep up the good work!
6/25/2011 c1 1Honulicious
WOW this was intense! great fights and descriptions! you seriously need to get someone to draw this new nanoha ;P