for Mega Man: Reawakened - Season 1

8/4/2020 c57 31Erik9393
is there going to be a season 2?
7/8/2020 c3 Nixramor
I had to mentally adjust the dialogue. Ehhh, I hope the English gets better.
9/23/2019 c14 Guest
SA2 reference! Faker sequence!
9/26/2018 c57 Guest
This is really good, but it's been about 3 years. Is Season 2 still happening?
8/8/2016 c3 5Manus Dei
Some of the early parts need work, especially the redundant phrases, but I'm eager to see where you're going with this. Trying not to plow through the chapters too fast to get a good feel for things.
6/7/2016 c2 3Duncan0Idaho
You need to work on your narrative, the dialogue feels stilted, with too many awkward pauses and also lifeless, like they are all reading from a script, add descriptions, add emotions. Show don't tell, what does Light felt when Robert died? When he came back? The devils is in the details.
12/30/2015 c57 95Phantom Fan 21
If you don't mind me asking, Where Season 2? It almost 2016 and you had this story done on Jun 22 of this year. I take you need some time for the plot?
10/8/2015 c57 creativesm75
Very good.
9/19/2015 c25 14RockmanGurlX
Interesting. I appreciate that Mega and Light are at odds, as I feel that is an angle not tackled as much. Flash being French is fitting given how he does seem to have this 'pompous' air to him, even in the artwork. Though I will say that I feel there needs to be more description in the environment. Caves are very complex structures, and no one is the same, so more details regarding the surroundings would be a pony I'd add.
9/8/2015 c1 RockmanGurlX
Very interesting start. I'm rather pleased that the laws of robotics are addressed as it seems that is usually forgotten. Nevertheless, it shows WHY they're put in place, as they'd slaughter humans if they weren't bound by them. Another thing of note is that I haven't ever seen the scenario of Mega Man previously being human, then turned semi-machine. Very interesting and different interpretation that I'm rather intrigued by. BTW, this is RockmanGurl from Deviantart, if you're curious.
6/25/2015 c57 3Half-beastdragonsoul2013
My gosh. Most fanfics are done within a year, but this takes the cake! I also have faved another story (that's not yours) and it was finished within three years, but took me a week to read non-stop.

How many words do you type a day!?
6/23/2015 c57 195Pikatwig
This was a truly amazing end to an amazing season.

Robert and Tron's wedding actually made my tear up a little bit, and I loved the ending speech Robert gave at the end of this chapter. Over all, another truly, truly, truly, TRULY, amazing work. And I really can't wait until Season 2 begins.

He is Megaman, and this has been the first part of his story, and I'm glad to have been here for the ride.
6/22/2015 c57 121lalalei
Awwwww! This was a REALLY heartwarming chapter and a really good way to close off season 1 :) Interesting about the scrapped fight scene! Glyde interrupting the wedding would have added a kind of sad touch to it, lol. Poor Robert was almost late to his own wedding, but it was for a good cause XD It's all really exciting, happy stuff! I wonder what Wily is up to now. And how the TMNT characters will fit into all this.
3/31/2015 c56 195Pikatwig
This is amazing, and another really good chapter. I can't wait for finale of this season and the beginning of the next... hopefully this won't turn out like Legends 3...

Also, a question that's been on my mind: from the behind the scenes reason, why is it Robert and Tron are a pair anyway?
3/31/2015 c56 121lalalei
Wow this chapoter was long! Tons of plot developments and answers, and tons of cool stuff! I see you're building an expanded universe of sorts :D I really like how Robert talked to ProtoMan about marrying Tron That fight with Bass was interesting o.o Poor Bass got beat up by a human XD That must have bruised his ego!

I'm sooo happy Robert is marrying Tron here's hoping the wedding goes well!
203 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »