for Chris' Little Devils

6/26 c25 ChrisFan
How can Piper let Leo still be close to Chris?
6/22 c25 Sniper
Write more stories about the greylighter Cole and Prue and Chris&Bianca?
6/21 c9 Bear39
and Prue should make the sisters hell hot.
9/5/2019 c4 Guest
Umm... I don’t think a good father would leave his 4 year old and his 6 year old home alone (which he does frequently). But then again apparently he doesn’t mind if they go to the underworld by themselves and putting themselves in constantly dangerous situations either. And nobody seems to think it odd that Chris told said 4 year and 6 year old that they could train Natalie on vanquishing demons when she is older than Chris, the kids' father. Also I know that there are real geniuses out there but this is just ridiculous. The kids act literally nothing like someone their age would (no matter how smart they are- Parker does work at a 9th grade level... highly unlikely). And Chris’ drawings are that good in under a minute. Chris, Parker, and Peyton seem to be amazing and awe-inspiring at absolutely everything they do. I think you need to tone it down a notch or probably a lot more than a notch, actually.
1/23/2017 c5 1shiho59
je kif ta fic
8/4/2015 c25 6AJ Granger
Great story. I love the kids, even though you had to make Chris older to get them to be the ages they were, and made them little geniuses. Chris made a great dad in your story, and I like the way the family came together for him, even if the sisters of 2004 didn't until the end.
7/5/2014 c24 Guest
did you realize that chris' age (from the letter) doesn't correlate with the kids' age?
7/5/2014 c20 Guest
why wold leo do that to chris? i cannot truly believe that he would be that cruel... to send him to the ghostly plane. that really doesn't make sense. where is all the hate coming from? there has to be a reason why future leo thought his 6 year old son was evil.
7/4/2014 c17 Guest
where did the 'strangers's' robes come from? they weren't wearing any at the park, and i'm really sure why natalie and jake (among others) would be wearing them? i understand cole and prue... but the others? why were they wearing robes?
8/12/2013 c25 Guest
First, I do really like your story. This was my second time reading it, and just like the first time, I really enjoyed it this time. I did however think that the time skip between 'The Courtship part 5' and 'Witch Wars' was a little too much. I'm not saying that you needed to show everything, but 'Spin City' especially would have added to the overall story. Also, I would have like to see more of how they went about trying to prove that Gideon was the one after Wyatt all along. As for the ending... that was really rushed. 'Witch Wars' seemed very rushed, as well, but the ending was even more so. How did Paige figure out who Chris was and how did Chris know it was going to be Paige that would figure it out? As with what someone else said, Phoebe did seem really dumb here. Why didn't she make the connection at all? She didn't even have an idea about it and she was the one who had the vision about her nephew. I think she should have at least had some inclinations towards the truth. I guess I also didn't really get how Wyatt was able to come to the past the way he did. Don't you think his evil counterpart would have made sure that good Wyatt didn't do anything to jeopardize their empire? Evil Wyatt didn't take any precautions whatsoever. I was also confused as to why Cole and Prue went back to the future. Yes, I know it was explained that they had a feeling they were needed, but that doesn't explain everything. How did they know that there was going to be a good Wyatt that would be on their side, trying to help them out? Did they seek him out or did he seek them out? Lastly, while the letters seem like a nice touch, I really would have rather seen the Charmed Ones and Leo from 2004 figure out who Chris was as opposed to them reading a letter about it. It made the ending seem rather anticlimactic. Going along with the letters, I really don't understand why Leo got his letter so late compared to everyone else. Chris was, what, 24, 25 when Paige finally gave Leo his letter. Chris really should've started looking like himself long before that. How did Leo not see it earlier? I'm also not entirely sure why Leo's behavior towards Chris changed. Leo's letter said that he and Chris got their better relationship, but what changed? Why did Leo treat that version of Chris better? If Leo didn't know that he had been a bad father in the bad timeline, how did he know to change anything in this one?

Overall, I do really like your story. Like I said, I have read it twice, so that tells you that I liked it enough the first time to want to read it again. I hope my criticisms won't be taken to harshly. I really hope that you think about everything that confused me and, if you do decide to go back through and edit the story, I hope you take this into consideration. Taking, what I hope you understand to be constructive (not destructive) criticism, you did a really good job. :)
8/2/2013 c22 Guest
I really didn't like how so much time was skipped; I would have liked to see some of the bigger scenes played out instead of just being told that they happened. The time skip didn't help the flow of the story too much because it went against what the previous chapters had already set up. While the story is good, there are quite a few instances where it gets confusing. There are time skips in the same chapter, but there is no indication that any time or scene change has occurred.
6/21/2013 c25 1LuceeWithAPen
Omg this is one of the best books I've read in a while! Its completely awesome!
6/10/2013 c25 harryginny9
thanks...loved it...
6/10/2013 c25 lizardmomma
well done I'm going to miss reading about them
6/9/2013 c25 myra
thank you for this wonderful story! I'm happy that chris got the life he deserved. and another little devil on the way. yay!

loved each and every chapter!
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »