for The Pretenders

5/6/2016 c1 Phil
Fantastic story! Well done!
3/21/2013 c1 Guest
Great story. I would love if you could keep writing it. Like maybe she helps Karofsky come out and he helps her or something. I really love this story!
1/22/2012 c1 17whybe
Wow. I wasn't expecting to enjoy this as much as I did. Santana's inner turmoil over starting to see the person underneath Dave's cruelty perfectly mirrored her own efforts to show him more of her true self. Very well done.
12/22/2011 c1 5electrictwizist
Perfect. Ever since they showed Karofsky once this season, I really want him to come back and have Santana's back. Also, the idea that Karofsky can understand what Santana is going through more than anyone else is a good thing. I need at least one person besides Brittany to realize that Santana is a good person, just confused. Le sigh.

Anyway, enough blabbering. Loved it!
9/23/2011 c1 perfectloki
Fantastic story! I love Santana's voice in this, and Karofsky is so endearing in this.
7/24/2011 c1 ellociin
this is a great one shot, very well written.
7/13/2011 c1 2simplegreycoat
I loved this! It fits with canon but isn't just retelling the show, which is refreshing. Also, I'm from Portland, sooo... You captured my heart with that reference
7/12/2011 c1 AlexisBennet
OMG! This was awesome! I couldn't believe it but you do have the perfect Santana voice! And your one-liners are totally hilarious! I'd love to read more!
7/9/2011 c1 6Judylicious
Oh, God, this is fabulous! I really hope to see something like this between Santofsky in S3. They have such a cool dynamic.

LOVE Santana's voice in this- her attitude and the way she describes things- and also her softness.

Please write more from her POV!
7/1/2011 c1 100strangesmallbard
As I've told you, THIS IS AMAZING AND YOU TOTES HAVE THE BEST SANTANA VOICE EVER.

Never stop writing, like ever.

:D
6/29/2011 c1 Kellie
Excellent! This is now my headCanon! Your Santana in her bitchiness and vulnerability is spot on, and you ( and Santana) make me even like Karofsky.

Poor Santana though, she's so sad...
6/26/2011 c1 Ryoko05
OMG I need more Santana and Dave friendship fics in my life sooo bad. Thanks for writing such an awesome one :D
6/26/2011 c1 andiamproud
This was lovely. Santofsky's one of my favorite brotps of Glee, and you captured them perfectly.
6/26/2011 c1 11terriblemuriel
Great job, really insightful fic. I liked how you captured the feelings of fear and isolation that both of these characters are feeling and how they, reluctantly, discover that they do have each other to rely on. And that yes, it does get better with friends! I also really liked that you didn't let Dave off the hook. He HAS done some terrible things and I have real mixed emotions about his redemption as a character, so by reminding us that Santana doesn't completely forgive him, we are reminded that he still has a long way to go in order to make up for his wrongs. Still, as Santana noted, he's just a scared kid who is learning how to deal with his very adult feelings. Sound familiar Santana?
6/26/2011 c1 Miranda
Amazing. Seriously that was probably the best glee fanfic I've read so far. Witty, well-written and in character (in my opinion). Thank you for sharing.
20 Page 1 2 Next »