for Retrace

update this is awesome
3/5 c5 Cauldronw
Lol awww
8/21/2018 c5 Lala1800
Please update. I really like this story.
3/11/2018 c5 2nekolovesyou
plzzz uodate
10/1/2017 c5 Guest
Aw, sucks to have this fic die just as kushina showed up but hey, that's life I guess.

You had a really cool story going on here and loved loved loved the way you wrote everyone's interactions; it feels true to them~ Anyway, if you ever decide to continue I'll be sure to come and read. If not, whatever, I really enjoyed this fic thus far~
1/20/2017 c5 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
11/4/2016 c5 Guest
Dude your killing me where's the next chapters ooohhhh *cries*
7/4/2016 c5 RenesmeVivio
Coooooooool updaaaaaate pllllleeeeeeeaaaase
5/3/2016 c1 my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
2/20/2016 c3 4Lina Thanatos
Nice story! Great use of the cannon storyline to create a new plot.
There's just one problem: there CAN'T be twin brothers with an age gap, that would just make them common siblings. Twins are by definition those born of the same gestation.
Beyond that, I really like this plot, I'm looking forward to seeing more of it :)
Bye,
Lina
12/14/2015 c4 Guest
nn gli ha trovato la henge sugli abiti?sul serio?pensavo minato era piu sveglio!
12/14/2015 c5 Guest
nn stai scrivendo piu xke hai avuto poche recensioni?ti prego di continuare
11/10/2015 c2 1Qixity
I'm confused LOL
5/16/2015 c5 KuroKitsune18
Hey, love ur fic I really do but it's been so long since u updated, are u ever going to finish it? I want to know how u approach the idea of naruto in the past and all the interactions. Maybe if u don't update a chapter u could just give us some closer by giving us a brief outline of wat was going to happen. Once again great fic so far.
3/26/2015 c5 Guest
I'm bouncing right now, literally, bouncing. This chapter was awesome, this story is awesome, can't wait for more!
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »