for Retrace

9/1/2014 c5 Guest
I need this in my life. Please continue, because you rock. 3 :)
7/18/2014 c5 Zerlona
Please please update! So far I'm lovin the story so congrats on that. Nice job on the plot and everything, and again please update!
I'm really looking forward to what happens next:D
3/20/2014 c5 MinamiJSakuya
Please! Update and finish this soon! As in write like a hundred more chapters soon! (No pressure or anything Just trying to express my enthusiasm in reading your next many chapters!)
2/8/2014 c5 18Luzrov Rulay
Please update! It's so humorous! I love the way Minato and Naruto being brothers and Rouran? Hah! I just watched that movie yesterday!
12/9/2013 c5 fullmoondragon
please update awesome story by the way I tried to find more storys like this but I cant so pleeeease update ppppppppppplllleeeeaaaassssseeeeee
11/18/2013 c5 3White Space Lion
Keep writing! Pleeeaaaassseee! You can't quit when you've just brought Kushina in! I'll givez you cyber-cookies! I'd give you real ones, but I can't really do that...
11/18/2013 c2 White Space Lion
Great story! The only little thing that bothers me is you saying "twin little brother." Technically, he'd either be Minato's twin OR his little brother. I guess the only reason I'm bothered by this is because I'm a twin. I'm just nit-picky like that and can sometimes turn into a grammar nazi, so...

Anywho, this story is awesome! I'm completely with you about being disappointed with the ending of the movie. Although, I was more like screaming-at-the-computer-crying-hysterically disappointed. I hope you keep writing!
9/24/2013 c5 3Clarilyn
Next chappie! Next chappie!
9/23/2013 c5 evakname
Thank u for the update :) i like this story. However, i think it needs some more profound thoughts and feelings, and some "heavy, deep" conversations between the family, and even friends. Not to mention the serious business about the not so bright future, which Naruto surely wants to change, so he have to talk about it with Sarutobi, Jiraiya (since he is an important figure in the "system") and Minato...at least. It seems to carefree and downright rushed (almost) with those easy, fast conversations, no significant inner pensiveness and stuff...sorry i just feel like this a bit. Maybe Naruto did all this on purpose since he must be a bit confused and frustrated, and takes a break distracting himself to gain time but the others seem to buy things a bit too fast and get used to easily without their thoughts mentioned... well dont get me wrong, i just had this feeling a bit... But i think u just gave him a break before the big things, right?
The family bonding needs those honest, bittersweet conversations and actions, i hope u will take care of that too. Of course the fun and awesomeness (jutsus and future facts) deserves a high place here too. I love the dropped jaws :D
But dont forget the very core of "the Naruto universe", the weight of the bonds and family. Let Naruto open up and be himself a bit (i personally hope for some show off too, since Naruto is not the moderate one to hold back, but naturally willing to put up an awesome, cool fight and shine bright with his jutsu arsenal :D for fun and all) .
Well, kinda thats all the directions it comes to my mind now about it... But well, its your story. Im eager to see where it goes. I hope i helped a little by mentioning the effects/sensations about it, which only another person, a random reader can observe. Overall this story earned a good place in my mind among the insane amount of ongoing ones i read. Keep up the good work :D
7/26/2013 c5 ryuou
Very smooth writing, doesn't feel forced. Feels relatively plausible? Anyways great fic so far,
please continue soon.
7/12/2013 c5 2OhDrix
i love it so much! asdfghjkl;
6/9/2013 c4 8ABundleOfDaydreams
:D
5/26/2013 c5 14emina15
Hmmm...If I remember kakashi didn't have the sharingan in the mission to rouran...
5/12/2013 c5 alyaa akira
I like the story. I see how u try to relate naruto with his parents. I love it! I hope u can update soon and i want to see naruto reaction toward his mother. Hehehe...
5/9/2013 c5 3TiffRedd1994
This is great! keep it up!
114 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »