for Retrace

2/10/2013 c4 Saturnblue
I like the interaction between Naruto and Kakashi too. It's rather interesting to see them maybe become friends/mentor. Sometimes people choose not to see the obvious for varies reasons and mainly people instead of listening to the truth they rather blame someone to get their anger out no matter the consequence. It will be fun to see chibi Itachi interact with Naruto or Gai for that matter. It will be funny. lol. I like Naruto's mature attitude it showed he have grown up and still retain his fun loving self regardless of hardship. As for trust that is another matter together. Maybe in time he will be healed by staying in the past.
1/13/2013 c4 nbcaihbsd
oh my this looks awesome.. hope u will update soon.. i just love this...
1/11/2013 c4 3TiffRedd1994
Please update soon! :)
12/18/2012 c4 6xXChirushiXx
Just pointing something out, the movie the lost tower was set before Obito died since Kakashi didn't have his sharingan. Anyway, I love ur start and can't wait for the next chapter! UPDATE! Update update UPDATE!
12/14/2012 c4 Guest
Are you going to pair Naruto with Sara? I think it will be a great idea to do that.
10/22/2012 c4 Yaoifangirl102
cool cant wait to see what happens next
10/16/2012 c4 9KingKage73
haha naruto is winning and kakashi covered for him
9/15/2012 c4 Nea
Hi, I love ur story, I've only just started to read family story's with minato and naruto and enjoy them (mainly cause most of them make me cry) I really like yours thanks and keep it up
8/28/2012 c4 2Sina Blue
Great I would love to see more if you could write more, can't wait for your updates. :)
8/5/2012 c4 15NARUTO16
gomen Author-san ano "Nani yatte irunda kono baka ttebane!" get out of your depression you have fans waiting for your new chapter to come out and I bet the are all wondering what happens to Naruto-nii-san! So onigai finish and stay happy to finish kay. Arigato Author-san Sayonara!
8/1/2012 c4 Guest
please update it ... thanks hahahaha
7/25/2012 c4 1KiaraWangWilliams
Well I hope you feel better soon. - Your doing an awesome job on this fic, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
7/21/2012 c4 12Crystalzap
lol nice I love the interaction between Naruto and Minato its not too 'touchy feely' but cute, funny, and still shows Minato's concern along with Naruto's independence

So great job so far, and I hope to see more soon :D
7/21/2012 c4 Guest
That was awesome... what happens next? that was a good chapter
7/15/2012 c4 4twilightromance4ever
come back to the story soon! i loved naruto/minato interaction! :D
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »