for Retrace

7/14/2012 c4 ChocolateMarshmellowPudding
Yo. I do really like this story. It's awesome. I hope you update it soon! Like, really soon. e_e DAMN IT! I said the word 'like' out of context! I feel like such a sheep :(
7/13/2012 c4 1Reiu4h
mnnn thats a good idea! the friends thing...coz i cant imagine it...i think its just my lack of imagination but anyways, nice chapter
7/13/2012 c4 Blahhh
Tooooo short :(
7/12/2012 c4 Guest
I thought kakashi didnt have the Sharingan in the film? all in all,update sooner
7/12/2012 c4 Fireotaku18
I loved the interaction between both!
7/12/2012 c4 kurokazeryuu
Thanks for the todays, looKing forward to the next one.

Shinichi? Who's that? Or did you meant Shibi?
7/12/2012 c4 14emina15
thank you for updating...
love it...
7/11/2012 c4 4GlidingOne
This was really cute. One question: What happened to Obito? He was still around when Naruto went back to the past - or at least he was supposed to hadn't had Obito's eye in the Lost Tower.

But, I might be completely wrong. It was well written, in any case, and I enjoyed the chapter. Looking forward to more!

-GlidingOne
7/11/2012 c4 4awesomenaruto
yay! you updated! update soon! also, not meant to be a flame, but i think you made naruto a little too much stronger than minato. but it was still awesome!
7/11/2012 c4 Immortalis Cruor Elf
update sooooooon!
7/11/2012 c4 Darkryus
if naruto stays in the past can you make it a naruxrin?
7/6/2012 c3 TidusGT
cool story! hope you update soon!
5/4/2012 c3 kirafollower
In the ending of the movie Minato erased everyone s memory.Naruto got his memory back...but how did Minato and kakashi get their memory back? Anyway nic fic! Plz update
5/4/2012 c2 shinichi