for Retrace

6/28/2011 c1 erison
I agree. It definitely lacked something. The whole movie was kind of awkward, at least I think so. When I read the summary I thought it will be about Minato traveling to the future. A Rokudaime Naruto in the past is even better. I seriously hope Naruto will make a big impact and they all will be impressed with his awesomeness:D

I enjoyed it very much and please, update as soon as you can (no pressure tough, quality over quantity).

er.
6/28/2011 c1 1KiaraWangWilliams
AWSOME first chapter, you did a great job on it. ^-^ Can't wait for the next chapter :D.
6/27/2011 c1 41Patriot-112
Well now, this is interesting.
6/27/2011 c1 hagane-girl
very interesting premise! the lost tower sounded good on paper, how the pulled it off, on the other hand, is another matter entirely. can't wait to read more of this fic, please update soon! this is a refreshing approach to the time travel naruto concept.
6/27/2011 c1 18Mel72000
Thank you for this story.
6/26/2011 c1 14DarkBombayAngel
I really like the first chatper. I can't wait for the next one. ^-^
6/26/2011 c1 1I love cute things
very interesting
6/26/2011 c1 5Viridian
Thanks for starting this story. While I liked the general premise of The Lost Tower, the people involved didn't even try to make sure it made sense (like, most glaringly, how the heck did they know at first sight that Naruto was a time traveller, and what time he came from?). It was rather disappointing ...

But anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing where you will go with this story. The two years seems way too brief for Naruto to have gained the skill, knowledge and maturity to become Rokudaime though, much less surpass all previous Hokages - upwards of 5 years would seem a bit more realistic (since I know you wouldn't want him to be a full-fledged adult yet). I also think Sakura doesn't really fit as ANBU Commander, since she is a medic, not an assassin working in the shadows.
6/25/2011 c1 7CaribbeanTrinidadian
that was awesome post more soon please i hope they remember him at least minato does and kakashi ...after what tenzo said to him lol !
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8