for Stay With Me

7/30/2016 c1 snuggy29
I love this story. It's so real an raw. You should definitely continue it.
9/5/2012 c1 Leah
Also, thanks for introducing me to a great song and artist!
9/5/2012 c1 Leah
I absolutely loved this. My heart was actually breaking for them. Fantastic job!
8/11/2011 c1 20SoUsay234
Have you heard a song called "Remind Me" by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood? It goes along awesome with your story... that said, you story is great. I loved how you wrote it and developed it. Awesome job.
7/9/2011 c1 csimesser1
that was great loved it
6/29/2011 c1 118KricketWilliams
That was very heartbreaking. I felt so sorry for them. You can tell they had a long road ahead of them. Beautifully written angst.
6/27/2011 c1 66LoveforPenandDerek
very intense. I could feel how very much he loves her while reading this
6/27/2011 c1 10X-MJ-X
Hello my darling girl,

Sorry I missed this yesterday but I think I explained my crazy weekend schedule and then I had work today (We had a field trip going to watch a concert orchestra - hmm... that's all I have to say on the subject)...

Anyway as advised I listened to the lyrics of this song whilst reading and I thought it fitted absolutely perfectly. It's so different from the usual lovely M/G you write but honey that's why I loved it. Your take on the changes the new series is sure to bring was brilliant and I loved that in this Penelope was not so instantly forgiving...

Reading about Derek pulling away from her and the distance between them just killed my poor little heart, I do not know what I would do if that gulf actually appeared between them, but luckily for you I trust you with my heart enough to know that you always make it right in the end.

That's what I kept telling myself all the way through - HEA, HEA, HEA...

and I wasn't disappointed, despite all of Penelope's protests, Derek managed to persuade her that it was going to work between them and the little promise at the end, not a conventional 'It'll be Ok' but still ending with the M/G that we all know and love you for :)

Love, love loved it as usual honey... Hope everything's Ok with you?

Love, Michelle x
6/27/2011 c1 10PenelopeMorgan
It's beautiful, I really like it.
6/26/2011 c1 56Leigh59
Sad but good so very good. Somewhere along the away they lost the magic that was them. But what was lost can be found again. I would love to read a follow-up.
6/26/2011 c1 20Harleyzgirl
This story is haunting. From Derek's nightmare to the reality of waking up to find Penelope leaving.

Crying it out as they tried to talk was a good thing and it was a relief that they both decided to fight for their love for one another.
6/26/2011 c1 72PinkAngel17
Ooow, wow, that was so intense! Such a great oneshot!
6/26/2011 c1 5dellaslovinlife
Ok I know this is a one-shot, but I think this just SCREAMS for some sort of a sequel about how they fix things things! Lol. Other than that, a beautiful one-shot piece :)
6/26/2011 c1 Kimd33