for EVIL

7/20/2014 c4 MineWonderland
This is pretty okay, even some things happening pretty fast. Also I would say that Squee's parents would go different ways afterwards and not having another child, only it would be like only one of them had a new partner...
But yeah its ok.
3/16/2013 c8 xeo 666
me agin h-hi (SNIFF) tex'd me back d-do it! (SNIFF-SNIFF) please talk to me i halve actully olmoste end'ed my self becuss of pepole stop'd righting thair storey! pretty dumb is'ent it! well you need to continue you'r storey i love'd it! :) 3
3/16/2013 c8 xeo 666
...WHAT THE HELL! ILOVE"D YOU"R STOREY! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! CONTINUE! DO IT! DO IT! DOOOO IIIT! (START'S CRY'ING) PWEEEEEEEEZZE!(MAKE'S PUPPY DOG EYES) PWEEEEEEEEZZE!.
3/16/2013 c7 xeo 666
i looove! your storey! you should publish it! yes i know that woul'd be copy-righting but guess what! i dont care! i'll take the blame i will! i looove you'r storey!.
3/16/2013 c6 xeo 666
niiice one! you should make alot of new charector's! it will make the storey more interasting!.
3/16/2013 c5 xeo 666
am i the olnley one who has note'esd you halve not yet answerd me back? or did you?... ... .. . ok ssso? ome make more! me eat cookie now!.
3/16/2013 c4 xeo 666
hay! guess what! i liiike yooou! make more! xeo damands you!.
3/16/2013 c3 xeo 666
that waS awsome! i really love'd it! make more please!.
3/15/2013 c2 xeo 666
i like you. your storey's make me happy!. maaake mooore!.
3/15/2013 c1 xeo 666
that was toltly awsooome! MAKE MOOORE! my psy-cotok mind need's mooore!.
6/7/2012 c8 2MaiFireflower
Pleeeaaase start writing again, or I'll kill a puppy!
10/3/2011 c8 D-e-a-c-t-i-v-t-e-d
... Well i cant say that i wasnt expecting this. You just had too many storys...ive only got TWO and im finding it hard to manage. Im not mad and i understand. Only continue if YOU so wish.

See ya EVIL

~ Invader hooniemay, future ruler of the fandom and thinking that gir is soooo cute when hes all bloody and gorey! Awwwwww ^^
7/27/2011 c7 5Gracious the Homicidal Maniac
...SWEAT!...
7/26/2011 c7 D-e-a-c-t-i-v-t-e-d
you wish is my command...I REVIEW!

well, i really like it! i luved when gir got confused and...that poor girl!

~Invader hooniemay, future queen of the fandom...especially the zadr section
7/25/2011 c7 Invader jrek
GIR didn't kill her? Creepy.
24 Page 1 2 Next »