for Hidden Love: Aria and Ezra

1/14/2019 c8 Lyrika
I knew Ezra would have come back..!
1/14/2019 c7 Lyrika
This is so good, i kinda hope someone finds out at school but Ezra doesn't get arrested.
7/31/2017 c30 noro
Wonderful ending to an amazing story excellent work
7/4/2017 c30 Guest
Great story
6/30/2017 c10 Katelyn
A should stop and yes Baby for Ezra
7/25/2016 c3 Fourtris
HES GOING TO PROPOS HE IS GOING TO PROPOSE OH MY GOD!:D
7/6/2016 c30 Guest
OMG YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! This is so good!
7/6/2016 c6 Guest
Omg this is great and ITS 30 CHAPTERS YESSSSSS SO HAPPY THANKS FOR WRITING THEM
6/1/2016 c13 Guest
So I know that this was posted about five years ago but I am a newer PLL fan. I started watching the show mid 2014. Ezra and Aria are by far one of my favorite T.V. Couples of all time. The other day I google searched "Will Ezra and Aria get married at the end of PLL?" Nothing came up except links to your fanfiction. I clicked on it and I was up all night reading it. I couldn't stop! Some of the scenarios you wrote about were so sweet and I totally wish that had happened in the television show. Your chapters are superb and the quality is exquisite. Although, to give some critique, some of the story lines were a bit fast-paced and it was a little hard to fully establish the characters emotions. Other than that, this was an amazing fanfiction and I truly think that you have an incredibly bright future ahead of you in the field of literature. You should definitely think about publishing some of your works into books because these are truly phenomenal. I would absolutely read your books of you chose to ever publish. ( And if you already have, I apologize that I am saying this a bit late, but I am only 14 so I was quite a bit younger when the show started and when this was written.) I respect your writing and I love that fact that you ask for feedback. All of the best writers learn from mistakes. I am striving to be a writer as well but I have had some writers block lately, but this is giving me a new inspiration I had never thought of before! Well done :)
7/5/2015 c30 Guest
I know its 4 years late but I only started watching PLL last year ( thank you netflix ), I was only 8 when the first season aired. I liked your fan fiction and I plan on reading the sequel. Ezria is my favorite couple too, but I think that some of the moments like watching the video from Ali should've been just for the four girls. Don't get me wrong I can never get enough of Ezra but sometimes i felt it got a little awkward, like he was intruding. But other than that I think you are a very creative writer and I plan on writing my own fan fiction based on PLL thanks to you. So thanks for the inspiration, ill make sure to review your sequel. And again sorry it's really really late.
6/19/2015 c3 1JordanOLoughlin
This is so sweet! I love it!
6/10/2015 c10 aiyana
yes a baby for them
6/7/2015 c7 amelia
its so good an amazing writer! :)
5/6/2015 c24 Guest
Kanye West
4/8/2015 c30 Guest
This is so sweet but I would like a bit more sex and babies plz
296 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »