for It's been a long time

7/2 c12 Guest
Good story
12/7/2021 c12 Guest
Great story. Great to read about all the Duke girls and boys.
12/7/2021 c4 Guest
Only review at end of story. Sorry.
12/7/2021 c3 Guest
Good to read about Coy and Vance. Liked Coy, Jeb, Jud & mostly Vance. Pity they weren't in the show more often.
1/28/2013 c12 Sissy Duke
:D great job!
1/25/2013 c11 Sissy Duke
Still with ya...waiting for more. :)
1/23/2013 c10 Sissy Duke
More! :)
12/6/2012 c7 15DixieDavenport
Not good! Boss is sick, Hughie is in town. Coy is love struck on his own cousin! Could things get any worse - wait it is Hazzard, DON'T answer that! Just update soon!
12/6/2012 c6 DixieDavenport
Great chapter. I was thinking they had more of a history, but it looks like both may have wanted their relationship to be more, but never acted on it until now. More please.
12/6/2012 c5 DixieDavenport
Oh, Boss having food and not eating it, surely not good! Jesse may have good reason to worry about him.
12/6/2012 c4 DixieDavenport
Ok now you have me wondering about WHO Miles and Sarah are!

YES, we are still interested in the story! I was without internet for sometime and had to get caught up. Seen newest chapter and went back to re-read up to this point.

Keep writing!
8/20/2012 c5 20JadedPhoenixBurning
Well, since you said that you have no idea where you are going perhaps you could have a chapter where Boss writes out his notes that he leaves for Rosco to follow. You know, where he spells out how to con a con-artist. You could get into his head as he thinks about all of the plans that he still has that he'll never get to put into play and how he needs to make them very clear so that Rosco can follow them. You could then mirror the reunion movie's plan on leaving the ore in the swamp and selling it to someone that thinks they've hit the jackpot and all. :D
8/18/2012 c5 Gods Army7733
YAY! another Coy and Vance fan. there aren't a lot of Coy and Vance stories posted. update soon.
7/6/2012 c3 15DixieDavenport
Yes, a car or a girl coud be the thing to get those guys moving.
6/28/2012 c5 Acer83
YAY! another Coy and Vance fan. I like your story. I hope we find out out whats going on between Coy and Tilly soon. Update soon.
20 Page 1 2 Next »