for Changing Perceptions

9/3/2018 c21 MeMiss0-0
Is this really the end of the story?
8/8/2018 c21 son of morgana
please continue I love it
5/1/2018 c1 Vampireking40
I am curious to know who are the Gyffindor prefects in this story. I would figure Hermonie but who is the male prefect Ron or Harry.
12/30/2017 c3 Guest
I need to stop reading because i hate the fact that Adrian (based on the title) is being the center of attention. I hate fanficts like that.
7/10/2017 c5 Someone
I love the Malfoy family in this fanfic.
12/6/2016 c21 aria9627
I wanted to stop reading at chapter 5 but fuck my curiosity. I freaking hate Ronald, god damnit! I really should stop reading when I feel like stopping... I can't properly articulate just how much I hate Ronald, I think he's insane. I hate how Harry does nothing to stop his "best mate" or how hermione just stands there like arghhhh... I'm so frustrated, grrr...
8/23/2015 c4 2history
I like this story!
I just wonder why nobody said to the students what Harian has. I mean that if it was said, the twins wouldn't play a prank on him...
6/6/2015 c21 sjrodgers23
cant wait for the sequel Hopefully Ron will get put on house arrest at the least. not being able to go back to hogwarts or even sent to askaban for what he did to the boys. Please dont let him get away with this too. enough is enough thank you loved this story
4/15/2015 c21 2SlytherinLegacy 338
I think Ron needs to be put in St. mongos mental word. they need to lock him up and throw away the key.

that was a grate story. I cant weight to see what will happen seventh year
4/15/2015 c18 SlytherinLegacy 338
WOOO! Adrian showed that weasel the old what for. too bad Ron didn't get out worse.

ooo, Fraco is getting close
4/15/2015 c13 SlytherinLegacy 338
sometimes I really hate Harry and his need to get to the bottom of things
4/15/2015 c10 SlytherinLegacy 338
Ron is the dumbest most uncaring person ever. why would anyone try to go after a sickly person, a spicily sense he is a Malfoy. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story
4/15/2015 c9 SlytherinLegacy 338
awww that last part was so sweet, one can see the closes of them two, I do wish that Harry would stop freckling Adrian out, even though I know he is not trying to.

grate chapter love the closeness of the twins and their loving parents ( I cant believe I just use those words to describe Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy )
4/15/2015 c8 SlytherinLegacy 338
I knew padfoot and moony were an item

grate chapter :)
4/15/2015 c7 SlytherinLegacy 338
I do hope that Harry is starting to think differently about the Malfoy twins, i truly don't want to hate him

grate chapter. on to the next :)
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »