for A Child's Grace

5/31/2018 c1 Annexhenry
Write about Anne is pregnant of henry have twins
3/31/2017 c9 16Child of Dreams
Number Four!
11/8/2016 c4 andjelija.nenic
11/3/2016 c7 Child of Dreams
You write it!
8/16/2016 c1 Guest
This had the potential to be a very good story, but the nearly non-existent to poor punctuation and far too many incoherent sentences make reading it almost impossible.

If this is a rewrite, I shudder to think what the original must have been like.

If you're still attempting to write, I would suggest that you get a beta who knows what to do.
9/13/2014 c1 femlesbean
Ugh Henry you bastard.
5/29/2013 c8 Athenais Penelope Clemence
Good optimistic story. I loved Elisabeth and Alexander here. I just don't like how devoted Anne is to Henry because he isn't worth it. But maybe he changed? Don't know...
5/29/2013 c7 Athenais Penelope Clemence
Glad that Mary is back into the royal family. It is very good
5/29/2013 c2 Athenais Penelope Clemence
Henry is a moral moron. What husband will be in a bed with the mousy mistress when his wife is in childbirth?! If I were in Anne's shoes, I wouldn't tolerate it, even as the Quenn. One thing is to take mistresses when a wife doesn't know. Another thing is to know that he slept with another whore when you were in childbirth. Henry is disgusting.
9/18/2012 c9 3Astanley1991
I like #5
9/17/2012 c9 2Treebrooke
I adore 1, 2, and 5. They seem to have a lot of room for expanding and taking into very AU places. I can't wait to see them!
9/17/2012 c9 16Melody Lynn Kamiya
I like the first one and the 4 if Anne is the surrogate mother xD
11/13/2011 c8 4XxGrace.Jones.20xX
Very good story I liked it lots
10/30/2011 c8 5Sirisha23
Amazing story. I really enjoyed reading this story. I loved it when Anne gave birth to their son and heir Alexander. I really loved it when Anne decided that Mary deserved to have Henry's love and she should be known as Princess Mary because she is a princess and should be treated like one. I loved the relationships between Anne and Henry but also the ones between Elizabeth and Philip, Mary and the Dauphin, and Joan and Alexander. I loved that Henry never married Jane but that he realized that the right wife for him is Anne. This story is wonderfully well written. I really loved that you didn't have Henry have Anne and George beheaded. Thanks for writing this story. Good job on this story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors on writing more fanfiction stories.
9/28/2011 c1 suns and stars