for Moonlight Courtyard

8/30/2013 c1 Rea558750
Awe they r so cute :3
11/23/2012 c1 3Kimco96
I really liked the way you wrote moony... That was so sweet .
4/9/2012 c1 24Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain
This looks like it's meant to be a one shot, but can you continue it, please? It's amazing... they are so IC, despite the situation! I loved this, favourited! :)
1/30/2012 c1 Mari Wollsch
super
11/13/2011 c1 3BeastsRose23
aaawwww! such a sweet story! i loved it!
9/11/2011 c1 29MysticalKC
Amazing! I love it! :D
8/22/2011 c1 9breadnbutter1219
Great story! Loved that Hermione is actually a wolf animagus.
8/17/2011 c1 About-Yearning
I love love love love love this. It's so sweet and beautiful... Thank you!
8/15/2011 c1 9ImaginationPlayground
Is it complete because if it isn't you better update soon-I'm hooked
7/24/2011 c1 IRuleUK
Beautiful. Incredible. Sweet. Cute. Amazing. Loved it. You are talented. Brilliant. Did I mention beautiful?

No but really, that was incredible, amazing.

And the reason I'm reviewing now instead of the first time you posted this, is because I just got into this pairing, I always loved Remus and Hemione individually but I never thought of them as a pairing.

But I bought the entire movies of HP and was watching POA and Remus is beautiful, just wow, and Sirius...two amazing men... Wow.

Great job. Keep up the wonderful work.

Cheers.
7/18/2011 c1 4910millionpeople
Dude. I love the way you write this pairing! The Remus/Hermione cuddling scenes were too cute ^^ Just btw...you should make another oneshot on Remus and Hermione's trip to France, hahaha! That would be epic, jus' sayin'.

Thank you for this! Keep up the amazing work 3
7/3/2011 c1 119Jazmingirl
love the story this pairing is so cute
6/30/2011 c1 25Michelle Black a.k.a Elle
I really enjoyed reading this. It was well written and I enjoyed how well you portrayed the interaction between the two bookworms before and after the confession. I'm surprise you haven't been flooded with adoration yet. Good job. =)

-Shelly
6/29/2011 c1 19r.a.b. shoulda lived
amazingly written... speechless, they always seemed to be mates don't you think?