for Bees Go Buzz

3/18/2019 c8 Selena Nyx
Sides and Sunny all the way.
5/23/2018 c13 Guest
Lpl
3/14/2018 c13 Guest
I know how Jess feels about that medicine because I once had to take one like it. If was not pretty at all.
3/14/2018 c5 Guest
Drift: Hound find your inner compass. Loyalty is but a flower in the winds of fear and temptation.
Hound: What the hell are you saying?
Drift: It's a haiku.
Hound: Cut the crap before I shove a grenade down your throat!
Drift: Try it you'll be dead!
Hound: Oh please pull it. Please
Bumblebee: You know what it'll save us so much time.
Crosshairs: Well raise your hand if you're thoroughly disenchanted with our little pleasant Earth vacation. So, who's the stowaways?
Cade: Oh, woh, hey! What's with the gun?
Optimus Prime: Stop Hound both of you! They risked their lives for mine. We owe them.
12/8/2017 c5 jinkies
"Punk ass decepticon."
"Ugly? We's twins, ya's stupid!"
"OH HELL NAW!"
"This child is about to beat your ass!"
10/8/2017 c13 Guest
What I found really unrealistic is that even thought Simmons worked for a secret part of the government; hitting a minor (kid) is agaisn't the law and I'm suprised that the Secretary of Defense did not immediately throw Simmons in jail or something. You should go over this and fix it.
6/1/2017 c1 Cutekitty02100
i shivered in real life when it said trent winked at jess
11/18/2016 c5 2autobots
Mine is One shall stand and one shall fall
2/5/2016 c13 Beuatrice
Hey so when do you usually update? This story is amazing!
2/4/2016 c6 Guest
and the best part about the masturbating line? it was totally ad libbed! threw everyone for a loop right there.
2/4/2016 c1 Guest
I always found it funny that ron thinks $5000 for a camaro is too much. the classic ones NEVER sell for less than 10 grand.
1/15/2016 c1 Aj
I know this story has been up a while but I absolutely love it. As I was reading it through it was like another transformers story I had read not too long ago published last year. They are like word for word the same so far. . .
10/19/2015 c5 Bumblebees gf
AWESOME SISTER YOU DA BOMB
8/4/2015 c8 2CCGhastly
Sides and sunny all da way
5/29/2015 c13 mmh
Tell me what Its called please!
239 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »