FanFiction.Net
for The Tangled Web

7/12/2012 c8 1Miss Sarah Louise
This is one of the best Spot Conlon fanfictions I have ever read. The way you revealed Miss Eleanor's split-personality disorder and the fact that Panther only exists in her mind was incredible, my jaw literally hit the floor when I figured it out. The story twists and turns in such a way that I could NOT stop reading until I reached Chapter 8. I really hope you continue this story, it is sooo scrumptiously dark and mysterious.
Sarah
2/3/2012 c8 7EG Winston
This is amazing! I can't explain it, but this story is so intriguing, I haven't read a story that I couldn't stop reading in such a long time! Thank you and please continue!

~EG
12/7/2011 c8 25LucyOfNarnia
WOW. Wow. WOW! She really *IS* insane. I never ever ever in a billion trillion million bazillion years saw that one coming. YOIKS! Seriously. But it was ahhhhhhmmmmmaaaaazzzinnng! I love you and your stories SO much. This mystery is fantastic and I love it. Great job m'dear!
12/7/2011 c8 1d2496
Whaat! Oh my goodness haha, I'm so confused, but I think that may be the point?
12/7/2011 c8 5Mayarin
Finally, the mystery is resolved! (Kind of.)

The image of Spot holding up Ella's image next to Panther's (figuratively, of course) was brilliant. That's exactly how I picture someone would do in such a situation. Perfect imagery!

Ella's sincere desire to destroy Panther is so endearing. She could simply succumb to the evil that is Panther, but she persistently resists him, no matter what the cost.

This was an excellent chapter! The mystery has been revealed, but I'm still hungry for more!
12/7/2011 c8 1MamaTypo
O_O beautiful! and guess correct!
12/6/2011 c7 MamaTypo
a backstory might help.
12/2/2011 c7 25LucyOfNarnia
Yeow! That was very intense! Seriously. And it was good too. I understand being worried about writing something that's too dark. I know you've read a couple of mine that I was unsure about. But this was seriously good. The part where she kissed him, and that entire part where she was describing it was really really good. The descriptions were great.

I feel sorry for Spot some. He wishes she wasn't just another one of the street girls, he wishes she was actually pure and clean like she had first appeared to be. (And I know she isn't actually a prostitute, but this is his mindset.)

Ella...She's definitely an interesting character. I'm not sure what D she is though :P The more you write the more detailed she becomes. Instead of being a shadow of your imagination, she's slowly developing features and characteristics. You're doing amazing!

I actually wrote a review of a decent length this time! :D
12/2/2011 c7 5Mayarin
I'm simply dying for the mystery to be revealed!

As far as Ella goes, I think she is a completely relatable and three dimensional character. She has her own unique flaws and struggles, as well as very deep emotions.

The only thing that I believe would make her even more three dimensional is having her reveal a bit of her past... But perhaps that's part of the mystery that is to be revealed?
11/26/2011 c6 1d2496
I love all the povs!
11/26/2011 c6 5Mayarin
This was a fantastic chapter!

First of all, I loved how you split it into three different perspectives that so perfectly describe the situation, yet leave a little mystery to keep the reader going.

There was a real rhythm to this chapter that mirrored the back and forth of all three characters. Excellent!

I can't wait for the next one!
11/26/2011 c6 25LucyOfNarnia
Yoiks! This is just getting more complicated and crazy as it goes along. BUT that doesn't mean it's not good. Which it is. It is good, I mean. :D So great job! Update soon puleeze!
11/24/2011 c5 1d2496
This is really good! New and interesting. Update soon.(:
11/12/2011 c5 25LucyOfNarnia
NOOOOOOO! They killed Jacky-boy! *cries* I dislike them muchly now. :D But.. anyway, great job! I liked the part with Ella and marbles, and basically everything about this chapter. I need you to update so I can learn more about the insanity. Danka shon, and UPDATE!
11/11/2011 c5 5Mayarin
What a beautifully stark contrast between the two parts of this chapter!

First, Marbles singing is so sweet and then we see how tortured Ella is! Heartbreaking and touching at the same time. You also perfectly tempted the reader with almost understanding her relationship with Panther, but not quite!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
30 Page 1 2 Next »