FanFiction.Net
for The Tangled Web

11/10/2011 c4 5Mayarin
I really enjoyed this chapter!

It was great to get inside Ella's head, and extremely entertaining to boot. You have made her a real person and not just a character, which is great!

And the bit about calling him Spot or Mr. Conlon? Brilliant!
11/10/2011 c4 25LucyOfNarnia
AHA! Wowzers, she better get ahold of herself! But fantastic as always!
11/10/2011 c4 Kc
Nice job, Austra!
10/19/2011 c3 me
hwoah! cool!
9/11/2011 c3 5Mayarin
Now I'm dying to read the history between Spot and Panther!

Excellent suspense!
8/23/2011 c3 25LucyOfNarnia
Ooohhhhh. Everyone has their own little devious plans. I love the I would stuff at the end. It sounds so interesting, so therefore, you must update! Great job! -Beth
7/27/2011 c2 5Mayarin
oooooooo a twist! i like it!
7/8/2011 c2 11HowWonderfulLifeIs
Oh my goodness gracious! Ella! I never would have thought this of you!

Perhaps it might have been more shocking if Spot had had time to get to know the doll.

And whoever this Panther creep is, I'd give him what for!
7/8/2011 c2 31foreverkneeld
I keep telling you and telling you, stick to friendship. This is all very well - better, I'll concede, than most Spot/OC's - but there are just far too many. Leave it to the middle-school English class drop-outs and write /good/ things.
7/7/2011 c2 25LucyOfNarnia
LOL. So.. she's a spy? hmm. This could turn out to be an interesting dilemma. Update soon my girl!
7/7/2011 c1 LucyOfNarnia
Okay, this was so incredibly good! I'm so glad you decided to write some Spot. Hopefully you will be able to add Place To Believe to the Spot romance list (but I can't give away much more then that. Also, expect your amazing character soon!) Also, I think it's so cool that you can feel peoples hands and know alot about them. Super neat! Lucy out.
7/1/2011 c1 11HowWonderfulLifeIs
This is the first decent Newsies story I have read. You have an interesting writing style, and I enjoy it... I'm just not sure about your female lead. She's likable enough, but... Just what is her relationship with Mr. Conlon going to be?

And I love the beginning!
6/30/2011 c1 31foreverkneeld
You've gone to the dark side. Writing a Spot romance. Ah, I never thought I'd see the day. I must admit, this very well done. Just...don't rush it, okay? And if it turned out not to be a romance, that would be /even better/. I love friendship!

God be with you,

Eavis
6/29/2011 c1 Ealasaid Una
good start, it doesn't seem rough.
6/29/2011 c1 DiAmOnDsrBlUe
Oh my gosh! Whether you meant to be or not,you're hilarious Austra! I really liked this chapter,it's a good start.please keep updating :-) I'm truly looking forward to it! Love sashiana
30 « Prev Page 1 2