for The Idiot Knight and Squire

9/3/2018 c1 WAiMQ
Veri n1c3dyOst0riPs
3/20/2012 c2 lordsmellymort
Don't stop the fic THERE, for god's sake!

I'm really enjoying this- update soon!
3/18/2012 c2 3infiniteternity
It's kind of nice that you decided to leave this open ended. Damned annoying because I now have to use my lacking imagination to come up with a continuation for this set up, but kind of nice nonetheless. More than that, I would love to offer cheers to the fact that you are brave enough to add this fic, and what a great story it is, to the sorely lacking collection of this series. I'm glad that, for whatever reason, I decided to check on this website again, despite not finding any fics here after the second book. Please continue to write more if you can. The characters of Michael and Fisk are so well done that one cannot choose a favorite; in fact, we're practically forced to accept them as a pair lol.
3/10/2012 c2 12Theodora Helena Miller
Not before damn time! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this? I love you for finally posting, this was BRILLIANT. !
12/5/2011 c1 7LittleYellowBirdie
-hugs fisk- whaaaaa poor fisk!1! :( i can't wait for mike's part! update soon please!
9/30/2011 c1 13angel-san801
Michael and Fisk sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! lol I had to laugh at that part. Poor Fisk though. I hope things work out between them. I can’t wait to read the next part.
9/15/2011 c1 8Willow Battlegale
Please write the second half soon! I've been rereading everyone's until I can recite them in my sleep. I even checked the first one out of the library and reread it, but I read so fast it didn't do much to help my impatience. Dying for another chapter, this is amazing.
8/30/2011 c1 16zero434
awww xDDDD after i read player's ruse i sooooo had o hunt down fanfiction to find a fisk x michael lols luved this! update soon
8/11/2011 c1 12Theodora Helena Miller
Awww. Fisk needs a hug. Poor Fisk.

I love this pairing. I have to avoid writing slash on this account... My mom cyber stalks me... But this pair is most of the reason I started reading slash.

You have serious writing skill. It's good to see some people know proper grammar. And the townspeople are actually pretty believable.

And you didn't screw up 3rd person POV, even for a series that was originally 1st person. *jealous* I suck at third person. I gave up on it in my fanfictions, since I always have to write it in my manuscript.

Thank you for restoring my faith that, yes, more than two or three people have heard of/reading this series. I've ordered all of my friends to read it, so that should help the fandom grow.

Hurry up with the second half. And make my favorite character of all time happy, dang it.
7/18/2011 c1 PieLuvsU
Aww...that's just cute. Poor Fisk. That hurt. Some time ago, maybe Fisk might have taken advantage of that situation. I doubt Michael would remember a thing if Fisk continued giving him more alcohol. I wonder who the girl would be in their relationship. They both seem pretty dominant, but I put my money on Michael. XD Very cute.
7/10/2011 c1 2Pelleas
Finally ! More Knight and Rogue fanfictions ! I should really try to write some myself.

I really liked it, Writer !

I can only imagine what Michael's ganna think about this later. I really hate how Michael's into Rosamund, I'm glad she stays with Rudy. And of all things, the ending of Player's Ruse just SCREAMS they're together. Hopefully Hilari Bell will pull a torchwood on us and just make them canon.

Please continue this !
7/6/2011 c1 4Aria657
Ok, your continuing! I was kinda confused about whether Michael actually does love Fisk. They are the cutest couple ever aren't they? Well, can't wait for the next chapter, poor Fisk! :( Update soon please!
6/29/2011 c1 11freckleon
OMG SOMEONE ELSE SUBMITTED A KnR STORY.

You're awesome and deserve :D x1000!

:|... :]... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... :/

Above were my feelings during your story. The :D faces were of course indicative of when Fisk actually believed that Michael loved him back, while the unhappy faces are when poor Fisk was lamenting that Michael would always be hung up on that 'ditsy, beautiful' Rosamund.

DANGIT ALCOHOL WHY YOU GOTTA RUIN EVERYTHING?

Cannot wait for the second part!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service