FanFiction.Net
for Sherlock After the Dentist

6/12/2013 c1 Guest
I love the idea and found this very funny :)

But a small side note in England when you need to have a tooth removed they just stick a cou
6/27/2012 c1 11obsessionisawonderfulthing
XD LOVE!
5/6/2012 c1 8PoisonousTiger
You spoofed "David after the Dentist" beautifully. Imagining Sherlock saying all those things made it even funnier somehow. I loved the way you described everything, I could actually picture myself there. Well done!
1/3/2012 c1 11cailin na gealai
Very funny! Good job.
7/5/2011 c1 19Catherine Spark
This was hilarious! Especially Sherlock asking 'is this forever?' I doubt he's been back to the dentist since, but it would be really funny to do a comparison case of him after the dentist at his current age...see what he does differently and what similar, and what happens to his powers of deduction...A funny, sweet piece - with a VERY arresting, self-explanatory title!
6/30/2011 c1 Catrina Marlow
Given that the site owner/webmaster or mistress won't reply to my emails I'm afraid I have to submit an unsigned review when I would much prefer to air my views in private but here goes...

I found it difficult to decide where your comments ended and the fic began but I worked it out. You might want to think about having a block of text which differentiates your words (explanation) from your work (fiction).

I was with you until: "Kinda felt good, didn't it?" His friend smiled.

No-one, in any UK-based Sherlock film/TV series I've watched (and I've watched a lot over the years!) has ever used the (what I consider to be) Americanism 'kinda'.

I'm afraid I stopped reading at that point. If you had said you were referencing a US-based Sherlock film or TV series in the beginning I would have stopped reading and tried to find it online, watched and then kept reading, but you didn't help me out so I gave up.

The one point we agree on is the seven year difference in the relative ages of the brothers.
6/29/2011 c1 4LittlemissStarshine
Woo, first review! I feel so accomplished!

Aw, that was adorable! This was one of the cutest and crackiest things I've seen! There were so many cracks, I kept breaking my mothers back tonight! Yes, I know, worst, overused pun in the world. But this cracky little monster you've created DESERVES this by right, my friend! ;)

But before I begin, I have to ask you: how you you HOPE that this was funny? It's the middle of the night where I read this, and I nearly woke my family up twice from laughing so darn hard! And I hope you know that I will be getting little-to-no sleep tonight because of this...I will be forever taunted by the cuteness of little Sherlock's entire confuzzleness. You what you do to me, Noelle! *overdramatic flounce*

I also loved Daniel, the little two-timer! And that leaved to the second reason why I will never forget this story...baby Mycroft shooting milk out of his nose...WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, WOMAN! WHY ARE YOU FILLING ME WITH THIS CUTENESS AND HILARITY? *shakes collar*

*Ahem* Of course, the above ranting is just my unique way to tell you that I loooove this soo much. But you know what I'm obliged to do now: I have to hi-jack that car, with Sherlock and Mycroft and Daniel, and drive off into the sunset to keep them all to myself...of course, I'll save shotgun for you! :D