for The Pain Within

12/2/2016 c1 2YahiKonaNagato21
Nice
1/9/2014 c1 BrokenInfinity
Hi! I know this story hasn't been continuing since 2011, but I only found out now! I just want to say that your writing is amazing! I really love it! Please can you post your other names on this? I'm really looking forward to your writing...I found out about you through my brother, he reads a PJ fanfic by Starblade176, and you're a beta... And I must say, you're really good! I really take a liking to your editing, standing up to critics and people who forged starblade's fic on ch17! Its so awesome! I'm also a bit grammar and spelling OCD x_x although I make unintentional mistakes too, but still. I can't stand it! Pretty please write a fic or an OS or even write under new names but please let me know! I'm really hooked on to your writing! Please reply to my review? Thanks so much!
11/27/2011 c1 janetsaysraawr
I loooove Yahiko/Konan! There soo should be more. This is a very interesting spin on the topic with how Yahiko is still alive and all, please continue this is good :D
9/2/2011 c1 Magikbyrd
Do what's right!

Write a Nagato/Konan story!

I just don't understand why people like Yahiko.

Oh well...I guess we can't all love that redhead...

I think he coulda whooped Itachi, Naruto and Killa Bee, Kishimoto just didn't give him the chance to because he wants Itachi to act all stank and bad.
7/16/2011 c1 7Aquaheart
This fic was written very nicely. I like how you gave us the point of view of Yahiko and how he was really still alive. That was a different twist on things. I also like how you related events to Yahiko's feeling such as Jiriya;s death and such. Without them, it would not have made as much sense and it flows a lot smoother this way.

As for improvement, I would suggest that you add more detail to some areas. For example, in the first section, you were very thorough, but as you got farther along, the details became more sparse. Try to keep it uniform. Overall, very nice job!
6/30/2011 c1 7Ink And Blade
Seems a bit rushed, but it's nice.
6/29/2011 c1 28xNamikazeKyuubix
No problem dude, I'm happy to help anytime with the editing or helping you out of a writer's block. Hopefully you get reviews for this fanfic, wishing you luck!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to slay Generic Plot Bunnies #128 - #232! Come here you little assholes! *Revs up a chainsaw*

xNKx