for Heate Eissilent Step Up

5/14/2018 c21 7Valerie Chavous
Whaat you wrote this at that age?! Damn you're good.
5/14/2018 c20 Valerie Chavous
Yes i will go check that oneshot out thank you very much ooooo
5/14/2018 c19 Valerie Chavous
Heather you are a genius writer. You tweaking this story?! It's so good already though.
5/14/2018 c18 Valerie Chavous
Omigoodness yesss, so ready for these extra four chapters baby! Omigoodness their wedding!?
5/14/2018 c17 Valerie Chavous
Aww cutee. But cheesy as a cheese pizza.
Such a beautiful ending
WHAT. Last chapter?!
5/14/2018 c16 Valerie Chavous
Haha kinda cheesy but I don't care cuz I love Kid Darkness, and Kate got her happily ever after! Now for Heather...
Loved how you wrote this chapter, seriously every word, every sentence is amazing. Makes me wish the chapters were longer.
5/14/2018 c15 Valerie Chavous
These girls are tough as nails and I am so for it. Still hoping for their happy ending though.
5/14/2018 c14 Valerie Chavous
Yesss! Finally reunited! Feeling for Carlos though.. There's always something sad that's happened in the recent chapters. Or maybe it's just me
5/14/2018 c13 Valerie Chavous
Oh man.. Julien has some serious work to do. Love how you sent the girls off separately though, very interesting
5/14/2018 c12 Valerie Chavous
Oh man so sad.. But please change the story however you like. You're such a talented writer
5/14/2018 c11 Valerie Chavous
Ugh so cute. I like how you write Kid Darkness. Out of all all the fanfics about him that I've checked out I like your version of him best. Keen for the Ball episode!
5/14/2018 c10 Valerie Chavous
Hoho maybe Julien isn't so bad after all. Wow go Heather!
5/14/2018 c9 Valerie Chavous
Great chapter. I like how you don't make it completely easy for them to be with their men. Makes for such a great story. Love Kate and Heather's personalities, they're very dynamic.
5/14/2018 c8 Valerie Chavous
Damn straight he's hot! Yasss best Kid Darkness fixing have ever read! Best OC to have ever been created for him too. Kate is badass! She's actually his equal cuz she can dance just as well as him if not better. OMIGASH YOU USED CLOUD'S REAL NAME. I LOVE THIS STORY NOW. It's actually so hard to find good FANFICS. Maybe I'm too picky but THIS. IS. AMAZING.
5/14/2018 c7 Valerie Chavous
Aww poor Heather.. Haha so unfortunate she had to trip over... Daang. But Julien yes! Aw I hope they can work through their differences and somehow end up together. They're kinda cute.
This story is so good by the way, not cheesy at all.
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »