FanFiction.Net
for Find a way

4/19/2017 c1 7dmichelle312
I couldn't agree more with reviewer DerpyLinkLover.
3/1/2015 c1 10MuteHero86
For this being your first lemon its really good and I like it because you didnt use ridiculous words like "his length" or anything like that because honestly thats annoying. Though I learned when writing my first lemon that its like what the heckie do I use for this !? But yeah I really liked it. And 5'2 is short omg that would make link like 5'8 in the story. I don't know coming from a short person I myself would figured vaati would probably be my height because I'm short but not super short. (I'm 5 feet. Yes i finally hit the big 5 before I stopped growing.)
10/7/2014 c1 Guest
AWWWWWWWWWWWW DAT WAZ ZO CUTTTTTTTEE!
8/7/2014 c1 InsanePurpleEnd
私はあなたのFICとあなたのレモンを愛し
最初のレモンのための印象的な - IPE
ピクセルは - DIGEと同じです
彼女はバラ、IPEとピクセルが大好き
I love your fic and your lemon
IPE - impressive for a first lemon
Pixel - is the same as dige
She loves to Bara, IPE and Pixel
7/14/2014 c1 DerpyLinkLover
Link chooses you because Zelda is a Bitch..I HATE ZELDA!SHE'S LIKE "SAVE ME!" IN EVERY GAME!SHE'S FRUSTRATING BECAUSE SHE'S POWERFUL ENOUGH TO SAVE HERSELF!LINK HAS HIS OWN PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH!LEAVE HIM ALONE!
6/20/2014 c1 10Zeni Riri
*nosebleed* i like it!
7/30/2013 c1 Guest
This turned me on.
3/20/2013 c1 Guest
I think vaati & link would make an awesome couple!
11/4/2012 c1 9Shadows In Straight Jackets
This was absolutely adorable ,
it really makes you kinda feel bad for Vaati
6/13/2012 c1 emily
my nose bled a little
12/8/2011 c1 18Imperial-sama
I love this story, especially the lemon! =) Personally, I think you did really well for your first lemon! Wonderful work!
9/5/2011 c1 44FreeBelovedArmy
Aww, this is beautiful. I adored it.
8/21/2011 c1 IAMChibi
*Eyes sparkle with delight*

That...was...so...CUTE!

I really like how Vaati was portrayed in this one. Rather than holding a grudge against Link or just acting like a jerk, we got to see the nicer side of him :D.

Awwww 3. It's writings like this that make me a fangirl.

Great job!
7/16/2011 c1 6mysticalgems
Okay I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! A bit mushy gushy ... ... especially for Vaati, for I normally am more for Vaati being the one mainly in control and all, but nonetheless it was still very good! and you DID SERIOUSLY AWESOME WITH THE LEMON! SERIOUSLY! Writing Lemons for the first time is very nerve wracking and flustering, but for your first lemon it is very good and I mean VERY GOOD! With that I'll end here and I hope this review helps you in anyway and fill you with joy. So farewell DEAR AWESOME WRITER!

Sincerely Anna =3
7/6/2011 c1 Chiptune
Not bad.

My only complaint was that Links name was used a lot...

Including Vaati saying 'L-Link' a lot. lol

But that's it! Very Good other than that.

Keep it up, yeah?