for My Heart is in San Francisco

1/6/2015 c11 709iloveromance
I'm glad that Marlena and Belle have been reunited, , but I'm kinda suspicious of Ruby! Glad to see that you are still working on this story and I hope that you will post more chapters soon! :)
8/19/2013 c9 christine
Please up date this story soon
11/10/2012 c9 Guest
11/10/2012 c9 Guest
Nice please keep the story going.
10/7/2012 c8 johndoc
Great story' Can't wait to read more!
9/3/2012 c7 4LadyJibbs
So glad to see an update. Love JandM. Keep on ignoring Days right now because for some unknow reason the writers seem to not want to give them any time together. Please update soon.
8/17/2012 c7 JohnDoc
well it certainly looks like it's gonna get pretty dicey so please don't stop. J&M need to reunite soon don't you think? lol! or would that be the end of the story...jk! seriously,with the lil J&M were getting on tv right now, any type of J&M fan-fic is better then none but yes I am enjoying this story alot!
8/16/2012 c7 jelyn cook
thank you so much for the update. I love this story. can't wait to read what happens next.
9/26/2011 c4 709iloveromance
Wow, amazing chapter. There has to be a reunion coming soon! They can't stay apart for too long!
9/26/2011 c3 iloveromance
Oh this is getting exciting! Wonder if there will be a reunion between John and Marlena? Very sweet chapter with Marlena and Belle.
9/26/2011 c2 iloveromance
Oh wow, what a cliffhanger! This will definitely throw a curve into John's plans, but I hope everything's okay!
9/26/2011 c1 iloveromance
Wow, what a great start to what promises to be an exciting story! I used to be an avid Days watcher (my favorite couple is Jack and Jennifer), and it's nice to see a story about John and Marlena. I haven't watched Days in years but I like how you've written this so that it's easy to follow!