for P e r f e c t

7/29/2018 c19 146Linneagb
If there were possibilities she might not I am really happy the story ended the way it did and you let Rocky live. She kind of needed to hear what Luke shouted at her. I hope it helped her. A wonderful end to a great story. I'll take this story off my favorites again. It's not that I don't like it. I just keep stories there so I'll see when they're updated. Thanks for writing and sharing this. It was great and I think you did the right thing with finishing it instead of going on and on.
7/29/2018 c18 Linneagb
Well the title to this chapter was a nice one. It suited. And there, finally. I'm glad Rocky will now get the help she needs and people will know. But of course having such a terrible disorder is never good, whether it's fiction or reality. I'm really liking this story and "sob sob" there's only one chapter left and that's the last.
7/29/2018 c17 Linneagb
Well, I'm changing in between liking and not liking Luke by now. Of course lying is never anything good but he really wants to help Rocky and I hope he'll be able to before this gets more out of hand than it already is. I'm almost finished with this story now.
7/29/2018 c16 Linneagb
If Ty only knew what was behind that teasing comment he made when they were about to start eating... Poor Rocky. And then CeCe well that's a twist too. And yet another reason for Rocky to hate herself. I hope this won't tear the friends apart. Rocky might need her friends and family more than ever soon.
7/29/2018 c15 Linneagb
Luka doesn't seem as nice anymore and I keep on havinng a bad feeling. The last line was very... hmmm. Interesting. I'm really liking this story. Is chapter 19 the last ever for the story?
7/29/2018 c14 Linneagb
Things are only getting worse and worse. But the ones back in Chicago will be able to see Rocky has changed not having seen her for so long. Flynn is so cute all into the TV show he's watching. I hope there'll be someone who can help Rocky and that soon.
7/29/2018 c13 Linneagb
Uh oh. Now throwing up blood? That's no good (obviously). I know I've said it before. But I really hope Rocky can go home even if it's even only for a while and see CeCe and the rest of her REAL family and friends.
7/29/2018 c12 Linneagb
Those thoughts that Rocky keep thinking about herself are just so sad :( And now Luke's an a*s too while CeCe's back home and everything there seem great. I hope Rocky can go back home. But Cece's brother's name is Flynn not Finn. Just so you know.
7/29/2018 c11 Linneagb
Luke seemed nice all until now. Now he's mean :( And doesn't want his "friends" to know he's together with Rocky. Well, at least for the first time it seems Rocky's admitted not feeling well if only so for a little tiny bit.
7/29/2018 c10 Linneagb
Why be so rude to Luke now? He's so sweet :( So first 90, then 85 and now she wants to reach 75- the curse of an eating disorder to put it nicely. If she's dizzy with a bad headache now something's going to go very wrong very soon.
7/29/2018 c9 Linneagb
Luke can see there's something about now. About last week. I hope he can be able to help Rocky somehow before it gets any worse. Rocky and CeCe really are best friends and I hope some time Rocky will be able to go back to Chicago and her friends.
7/29/2018 c8 Linneagb
Is that an actual song? It sounds...eurgh! Weird I guess. Who even came up with such lyrics? It looks as if Sasha and Rocky has more in common than they thought at first. I hope somehow they can get through this. Why did Rocky have to snap at Luke of all people? He's so nice.
7/29/2018 c7 Linneagb
It's up to you whether you want to do one of those. Unless I get x number of reviews there'll be no more chapter. Some people might not like it and it might even keep them from reviewing. But like I said, up to you. I'm still really liking this story. But there are a few mistakes like aloud when it should have been allowed. Luke is sweet. I have to keep on reading to find out where this goes next.
7/29/2018 c6 Linneagb
It makes me feel so sad and distressed when Rocky sees all of that food during the day yet doesn't barely eat anything at all. Luke is sweet. I wonder if he'll be the one to start figuring there's something wrong. And now she's starting to get in a bad mood... Eating disorders really does get in the whole body so fast.
7/29/2018 c5 Linneagb
Wepll that little girl seem mostly annoying. And I still have a bad feeling about this whole NewYork thing. Rocky belongs wherever her friends and family are and there is no way this will end up well.
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »