for My Sweet Goddess

7/14/2018 c4 Guest
Alot of the terms you're using wouldn't be used back in Tudor time your OC is a Mary sue and that's not always a bad thing you just need to work on your use of word play and story line a bit
5/19/2018 c12 Cloe
I love it ️ Please update soon
5/19/2018 c3 Cloecloe74
I love your story .No hate.
12/10/2017 c3 Lesliebobo
Thats right u tell it like it is good for you!
4/12/2017 c3 Torribia
Go you. I am always happy to see when authors write what the feel. I don't really care if she is Mary Sue or not I just want the story to be good, so far you seem to be doing just spectacular.
11/15/2016 c12 lunersheza
I love it. please update again soon I cannot wait to see where you are going to go with the story. I nearly cried when I saw there wasn't another chapter.
10/2/2013 c12 Caroline
You are an a AWESOME person! love your story update soon:)
10/1/2013 c12 musicluver246
plz plz plz update soon.
8/31/2013 c12 2starpower21
more please
8/29/2013 c12 HermioneandMarcus
5/29/2013 c12 10FallenSoul62
plz oh god plz update soon
4/13/2013 c11 bookfreak25
i totally love this story it is definitely one of a kind on fanfiction i love that it's Henry and a OC in this case Arsinoë i really like her character and how much you are making the story your own i am really hoping Arsinoë and Henry are able to have a son and hopefully get their happy ever after i can't wait to read the next chapter Please Update Soon :)
11/11/2012 c11 HermioneandMarcus
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more soon please and thank yiu
11/11/2012 c11 4watergoddesskasey
loved it!
11/11/2012 c10 10Kittenallie
I really tried to read this story, but it is so hard when it just seems an OC character takes Jane's place and of course the standard Anne is a whore/harlot mentality that is always ironic when they next wife is doing the same thing but gets painted as an innocent. Henry is the monster who used all six of his wives, they all had faults but only a few get demonized.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »