for Brave New World

5/15 c1 11Codename-SN
Oh? my? god? Oh my God

Naruto doesn't know about his father then and it's already so bad when he doesn't i can't imaginé how worse it'd have felt knowing
5/12 c1 Ai-chan
Aw man this waas awesome! I'd love to see more, but thanks for sharing what we got. :)

Hey if ur still writing in some capacity would u share it on ur profile? I'd love to read more from you!

Hope ur still out there doing well. :)

Stay safe.
1/11 c1 Katy Lin Yun
Im so curious now
6/28/2020 c1 xcandiedoll
aww this looks so promising! very well written. i wish this was continued T_T
4/6/2020 c1 The ChocoGoat
Ah excuse me the rest please. You set it up so we'll, granted what would step two even be since in this case Naruto is in his right mind but you're such a great writer I can't help but want more
3/21/2020 c1 RitzyKitsune
ooooooooh sounds like this would be a good story.
12/9/2019 c1 7bleeb90
Beautiful!
8/24/2019 c1 Guest
Is this fanfic dead?
2/14/2019 c1 Bosma19
Please update I really like this story and need more
12/29/2018 c1 2Kat1132
This is so sad. The last two paragraphs nearly have me in tears. Amazing work. I don't normally get so emotional in such a short amount of time, but it's something the best of writing can bring out of me. I'm disheartened that you haven't continued this, because I know there's a fantastic story here waiting to be told, but I'm willing to be patient to wait for it. What you already have is awesome. I can't wait to read what else you have in store.

Having read all of your works, I can honestly tell you that you are immensely talented. Thank you for sharing your work with us. If there is another venue where I can read more of your words (even one not involving Naruto) please let me know. I would be happy to read whatever you produce.
11/20/2018 c1 A wanderer Cat
Please updaate D: this story is greeeeaaaatt!
11/18/2018 c1 piccolaNaruto18
cute
11/14/2018 c1 ElegantBunny16
I need a chapter 2!
9/5/2018 c1 4Jasper Velcity
updatee
8/20/2018 c1 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
359 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »