for Moving On

5/1/2018 c40 6ssl71
Cute chapter!
4/27/2018 c39 ssl71
Another good chapter. Love how James is looking out for both Kensi and Callen. Looking forward to the next chapter.
4/16/2018 c38 ssl71
Good chapter and follow up to the episode. Well done.
4/9/2018 c37 ssl71
This chapter was a good extension of the episode. I wondered if Callen hugged Kensi after she and Deeks survived the lasers. Well done.
4/8/2018 c34 31TwilightPony21
Thank you so much for writing the bubble bath ficlet! I still remember Hetty staring down Callen, Sam, and Deeks in their tuxedos - it's probably a good thing that Callen didn't get in the bubble bath wearing a tuxedo. ;-)
4/8/2018 c32 TwilightPony21
Oh, Hetty! *laughs* I think this is definitely a scene that could have happened in early episodes of NCIS: Los Angeles. :)
4/8/2018 c27 TwilightPony21
Hi LostForeverInHisEyes! So glad to finally have some free time to catch up on fanfic and have several chapters of this story to read. As I mentioned, I've been away from the NCIS: Los Angeles fandom for a while, but I did love the Callen/Kensi ship early on, and I'm happy to read. I also appreciate the episode refresher with fun memories like when Hetty bought Callen a house! Thanks for coming back to this story, and I look forward to reading the next chapters.
4/6/2018 c37 kellyegirl
Another awesome chapter! Such a nail biter. So glad to see Alex and James return but missed Lilly. Hope to see them again soon! Keep up the great work!
4/4/2018 c36 28knirbenrots
A team drink, I can see that. Also, the way it goes with Nell far beyond the tipsy-moment! Callen being Callen - protective as ever!
4/3/2018 c36 13Dramamama5
Another fine chapter. Well done.
4/3/2018 c36 6ssl71
Good chapter! Deeks and trying to attract the girls in the yoga class was funny. Callen was so worried about drunk Nell!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
4/2/2018 c35 ssl71
Good chapter. Glad you are continuing with this story.
4/2/2018 c35 Guest
French fan
It would ne fun if Deeks has discovered by himself that Kensi and callen are together
3/30/2018 c34 ssl71
Sexy tub scene... love it!
3/30/2018 c34 13Dramamama5
Oh, wow! Nice ending there. Almost like the old days when they would just shut the bedroom door and let you figure it out for yourself. LOL! Good on ya!

You have a wonderful Easter weekend and I look forward to reading more very soon... You know, AFTER they have dried off. {{{{{ blush}}}}}
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »