for Moving On

3/29/2018 c33 28knirbenrots
Oh... Tracey? Nêh. But I can imagine Kensi may be kind of jealous indeed.
3/29/2018 c33 kellyegirl
I have enjoyed the last three updates! Keep up the great work!
3/28/2018 c33 6ssl71
Good chapter! I wondered about Kensi after that episode. Looking forward to the next chapter.
3/28/2018 c32 13Dramamama5
OH MY GOSH! Too funny.
3/28/2018 c32 28knirbenrots
Perfect... We all knew Hetty wouldn know, right? Love the tight pants :-)
3/27/2018 c32 Guest
Awww, this was so sweet, so fun!
3/27/2018 c32 6ssl71
Love this chapter and the pendant! Hetty really is all knowing.
3/27/2018 c27 4Katie'sMomma
Welcome back!
3/27/2018 c32 quiltingbren
I am glad you felt inspired to pick this story back up. I went back and read the whole thing and was drawn in all over again. A compelling story of a second love.
3/26/2018 c31 6ssl71
I remember this episode! Good chapter on their date - short but sweet.

Looking forward to what you have coming up next.
3/26/2018 c31 28knirbenrots
Great thought - a date
3/24/2018 c30 6ssl71
Love how they understand each other so well. Callen teasing Kensi on when she will hear the proposal was sweet.
3/24/2018 c30 Guest
I loved where you went with the "blue box" in this episode! Looking forward to what Callen's plan is going to be.

Oh, and about the review you mentioned. On the show, Callen's currently dating with a woman seemingly younger than Kensi, and Kensi was engaged to a guy who was 7 or 8 years older than her when she was 22 or so. To me, there's nothing OOC (age-gap-wise) about 39 year old Callen dating with 27 year old Kensi. (And then, there was Tiva on NCIS, which had more age gap than Callensi. lol)

I'm a big Densi fan, but when the Callensi relationship starts before Deeks comes along in the story, I'm on board (because I was mildly shipping Callensi during S1). I started reading this story after you were back, and it was great. You're a wonderful writer!
3/24/2018 c30 kellyegirl
So glad that you're back writing! I myself had to reread everything just to refresh my memory and it was even better the second time and the newest chapters are awesome! Can't wait to see their relationship progress further. Keep up the excellent work!
3/24/2018 c30 28knirbenrots