for Moving On

3/23/2018 c29 13Dramamama5
Love this!
3/23/2018 c29 28knirbenrots
Thanks for this great story. It all fits :-)
3/22/2018 c29 6ssl71
Another Callensi fan here! What a good chapter. Alex and the Gibbs-smack... priceless! Glad Kensi told Callen about her plan for kids with James and with him.

Looking forward to the next chapters.
3/22/2018 c28 ssl71
Good chapter! Glad Callen told Kensi about Alex and James’ part in the car crash.
3/21/2018 c28 9Navyfan
The story is very good. I liked it and I hope that you will write a few more chapters. I'm actually a fan of Callen and Kensi even when Densi is more famous. See ya soon. :)
Navyfan
3/19/2018 c28 28knirbenrots
Yes please thumbs up!
3/19/2018 c27 knirbenrots
As I said before, they ‘fit’ and in my opinion it is natural too. Love to have you back too!

Greetz,
Richtsje
3/17/2018 c27 6ssl71
Welcome back! This was a great chapter. Thanks for continuing the story.
3/17/2018 c27 1MalleablePlague
Welcome Back!

Good Chapter, looking forward to more.
3/17/2018 c27 13Dramamama5
Welllllll. WELCOME BACK! You came back with a flourish, didn't you? It can be hard to pick up a story where you left off so long ago but you did it beautifully. The joy for me is that I am going to get to go back and start over with the series and reaquaint myself. There just are not enough Callen stories. I was late to the game so I missed this fandom at it's height, now it's all abouf Densi. Thank you for coming back. You did a great job and I am looking forward to more.
7/29/2016 c26 Dramamama5
Welllllll, you did not disappoint. This was a creative and ingenious way to continue their story...I'm kinda sorry it has had to end, for whatever reason. You are a wonderful writer...There aren't enough stories being written for Callen anymore. You should think of starting back up. Good job.
7/28/2016 c2 Dramamama5
I wondered how this would work...using the shows to decide your chapter. Interesting idea...and you are making it work. I love the statement about Callen deciding he wanted to live again...
7/28/2016 c1 Dramamama5
I'm excited! I just finished the other two stories...so happy to find yet another sequel...can't wait to see what's in store.
11/11/2013 c26 6JenB
Love this series. I hope you will post more soon.
11/6/2012 c1 NoName