for Moving On

5/9/2012 c24 Felixkitten
Am absolutely loving this story, and I can't wait for your next installment!

Well written, flows perfectly!

keep writing!

(sending bunnies)
4/16/2012 c24 472Angel N Darkness
awwww... you did a great job on this chapter... love it... congrats on the baby... update soon...
4/15/2012 c24 31TwilightPony21
Finally had a chance to read the new chapter – I’ve been trying to find time for days now. Welcome back!

I loved Hetty and Kensi, especially how Callen knew Hetty would take care of Kensi and how Hetty told her “in this case you are not better together.” And the Baltimore Protocol – that was great, very creative. I also loved that Callen had a photo of Kensi with him while he was off the grid – even though it compromised him, it was a really nice touch to the chapter.

Ah, and I remember that last scene with Sam and Kensi talking about game – I always wondered about Callen’s comment about Kensi’s unique style. ;-)

Great to see another chapter – can’t wait for the season one finale!
4/12/2012 c24 72E Salvatore
She's back! She's back! She's B-A-C-K!

*happy dance*

*that Madagascar song, the one that goes 'move it, move it'*

I thought I'd try to convey my enthusiasm. It's just a little bit, but I tried.

I love this. I adore this. I heart this and I want to print it out and read it whenever Densi scenes come on. Sure, you've done sappier, more romantic chapters and more adult chapters but something about this one is just... I especially love the bit where he even has a protocol for Kensi. And I adore how you worked their relationship into this episode.

And I love that you worked that 'unique' comment in. In my CaKe mind, I've always suspected that it was one of Callen's lines, but I think I prefer this version, where he won't risk letting her out alone looking the way she did with her unique jacket.

I. Love. This. So. Much.

She's BACK!

*more happy dancing*

xoxo,

E.
4/11/2012 c24 3alix33
"not to mention my ability to remember what day it is without looking at the calendar!" - Work on the copy desk of any major daily morning newspaper in the world and the constant working on tomorrow's newspaper gets you in exactly the same way as working on the upbringing of one of the newest maybe leaders of tomorrow does. Us sub editors cannot tell you what day it is without checking our cell phones either.

"I do hope I haven't lost too many readers because of the delays in posting." - Don't worry. We get it. Bringing up a baby is far more important than fic writing. Fic writing is just fun.

"He looked at the phone and typed, hit send and then looked out over the waves. He threw the phone as far and hard as he could before he turned away." - Every time I see that bit, I worry about pollution of the oceans for just a couple of seconds.

And each time all the foster homes is mentioned (in fics or the RL show), I wish with all my heart that Callen could have stayed with the Rostoff family far longer.

"Callen turned at the sound of Kensi voice and saw her running toward him," - "Kensi's voice".
4/11/2012 c24 harryginny9
thanks...great job...brilliant...awesome...
4/10/2012 c24 22UnstableBlackWidow
Great breakdown of the episode and the chapter. I really enjoyed it and would stick with you through your long periods of updating because I totally understand, but I always look forward to your updates.

I loved the last line: "Kenz. You're mine. Keeping up a cover ID is one thing, but letting some creep take you home… Not gonna happen."

That was just classic Callen! You nailed it! I look forward to your next chapter!
2/28/2012 c23 UnstableBlackWidow
Sorry for the late reply! But Yay! Another chapter. Glad to see you're still going on with this. Just re read your story again just love it that much! This was a good one, but they are all good! You're so close to the end of the season I can't wait for season 2 to start to! You are going to season 2 right? Hope so. Also love how Kensi talks about she doesn't have a letter and what does she have and Callen simply answers, "me." That's so awesome and sweet and such an "Awww!" moment! Update soon!
2/5/2012 c23 72E Salvatore
First things first : Welcome back! It was a long wait, definitely, but worth it. Bunnies (and you, obviously) did GOOD.

Loved it, as usual, but even more so for all that it was - Callen opening up and reliving his past to help Kensi feel better? Brilliant.

And of course, you nailed both of them perfectly. I could really just see the entire thing in my mind. Kensi redirecting and asking about Nathan instead, giving Callen an out - even in the midst of her grieving, you've managed to show that selfless side of her.

And that final line of Callen's?

LOVED IT.

Oh, how I missed these chapters of yours...
2/3/2012 c23 always.theheartbeat
Aw, man. They're so cute. Callen knows what to say so perfectly... he may be a man with commitment issues, but he's a man who knows how to flatter a lady too. :D

I like that he told Nathan's story as a way for Kensi to connect. It shows that he still has his secrets but was still wanting to share with her, he just needed to build up to it.

They were in character, by the way, so don't worry.

Obviously, I totally love the ending. Just so sweet, it was. :D

Hope life hasn't been too hectic on yah with everything you've got going on! Oh, and great job.
2/3/2012 c23 31TwilightPony21
Welcome back! Great to see another chapter of this story – although I can certainly relate to the busy life.

I love that Callen was automatically going to say no to telling Kensi more about Alex and then he changed his mind.

“Until now he hadn't admitted to anyone that it scared him. That out of control feeling, the lack of concern about the collateral damage of his rampage. It was something he never wanted to experience again.” – Some powerful lines here – nicely written.

"If it wasn't for the letter from Alex and Hetty's … " Callen paused to figure out what to call Hetty's help. "Encouragement" - always love Hetty's encouragement.

Sometimes it's hard for me to picture Kensi and Callen having a real heart-to-heart conversation, but then I read your story and think it's possible - I love it. The last line was wonderful. :)
2/2/2012 c23 472Angel N Darkness
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
2/2/2012 c23 3alix33
A former boss of mine once told me I had a very idealised view of marriage. More than eleven years after she told me that, it has a very high probability of being true, and it is not even the only thing I have very idealistic views on. In keeping with my idealistic view of marriage and or relationships, thus, I reckon it will be a very good thing for their relationship if G is able to share with Kensi about that deeply dark place he'd gone.

"One of his first arrests ended up being one of the local school teachers." - "schoolteachers" is one word.
2/2/2012 c23 harryginny9
thankss...great ...update sooooooooon...
12/22/2011 c22 472Angel N Darkness
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... hope you have some happy holidays! update soon...
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »