for Moving On

7/18/2018 c53 6ssl71
What a chapter. This is how you end a story.

Looking forward to the epilogue.
7/17/2018 c52 11countrygirluk56
Oh those days of Lauren Hunter! How I disliked her and what she did to the team but it appeared she was one of Hetty's orphans so I guess she was OK . That was such a heartbreaking scene when Hetty told Callen about his mother. You portrayed the emotion he felt in just a couple of lines - well done. Don't really want this story to finish but I guess all good things come to an end eventually so will look forward to your last chapter. :-)
7/16/2018 c52 28knirbenrots
It was a great journey through all of those chapers, with those marvels of twists which made Kensi & Callen be real partners. Thanks for writing and sharing!
7/16/2018 c50 knirbenrots
Oh, but it does work for me too. Thanks for writing!
7/16/2018 c52 6ssl71
This was a well-written extension of the episode. I can totally picture the team meeting up elsewhere after the case.
7/15/2018 c51 ssl71
Loved this chapter! Lilly wanting to meet Hetty was so sweet. Glad to see Hetty was receptive to it.
7/15/2018 c51 11countrygirluk56
I loved that chapter! Not much surprises Hetty but she was more than a little taken back by Lily. I've loved the fact that she admitted to Lily that she cared deeply for Callen and watched over him, and always will but also that she got emotional when she saw how much alike he and his daughter are.
Well done my friend :-)
7/15/2018 c51 kellyegirl
So glad for all the updates. Spent my whole weekend reading from the first chapter up until the most recent one and all I can say is wow! So glad Callen and Kenzi got married! Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
7/15/2018 c51 9Navyfan
Oh my... I love lily. She is just adorable and I really like her hard headed atitude. She is so sweet and it was a great idea that Hetty met her and maybe she will meet James and Alex too? We will see. I'm excited to read the next chapters so I hope that you will update soon. 3
Navyfan
7/14/2018 c50 6ssl71
Alex and James definitely had their work cut out for them at the house. I agree, it was surprising how the four of them didn’t have a scratch on themselves from the ambush.
7/14/2018 c50 11countrygirluk56
Loved the idea that Alex and James went with them and were their 'eyes and ears' on the ground. I love the 'I love Hetty' line and I hope you include the omission that he has never told her in your future chapter(s). You could feel Callen's pain, anger and desperation to get Hetty back. Well done as always.
PS I just assumed that the 4 of them were more highly trained, skilled and disciplined than the Comescu's goons which is why they came out without a scratch - also they did have Lauren Hunter on their side too and the Comescus thought she was one of them. Loved your version though.
7/13/2018 c49 6ssl71
Love how Alex pushed Callen into recognizing the real reason for going to find Hetty.
7/12/2018 c49 11countrygirluk56
Wonderfully told and I love the way Alex got Callen to admit to himself why he's going to Romania. Are you doing any more on this story and Hetty's shooting at the hands of Alexa Comescu? Can't wait to read more
7/11/2018 c48 Knirbenrots
So true to who they are and how they (have to) work!
7/11/2018 c45 Guest
Oh my I guess THAT was what Callen asked Hetty to do? I definitely didn't see that coming! That was absolutely wonderful from the minute Callen turned up at Kensi's door to the last line. Lily as flower girl and then dancing with her dad and Kensi was so tender. There are no words to express just how much I enjoyed that chapter. Just let me say that from the moment Callen proposed I was crying - still got tears in my eyes though they're drying now. :-) :-)
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »