for Moving On

7/9/2018 c33 11countrygirluk56
I liked that episode with Tracey and you did well to make it fit to your story. I think Kensi would be a little jealous even if Callen wasn't her man because she's protective of the team as a whole. Well done.
7/9/2018 c32 countrygirluk56
That was lovely and such a wonderful present. Did Callen actually design it or did he just tell the guy what he was thinking of? Love the all-knowing, miss nothing Hetty. She would be happy for her boy. Love your last line - priceless!
7/9/2018 c31 countrygirluk56
Loved it.
7/9/2018 c30 countrygirluk56
Good on ya, girl! I hate those negative reviews trashing everything a writer has worked so hard to get right. What's the age difference? 14 years or thereabouts? That's nothing and as you said - if they don't like the pairing or the way the story's going, don't read it.
Another good chapter exploring more Callen's reluctance to show his commitment to Kensi by proposing, which is related so closely to what happened to Alex as well as showing Kensi's need to be with someone, not to be alone. Well done.
7/9/2018 c29 countrygirluk56
This was so intense - Callen's anger at Kensi being in danger and taking risks as he sees it, his idiotic words expressing what kind of mother would she be? No wonder Kensi and Alex were furious but we do know it was just his fear that made those words tumble out of his mouth. How Kensi choose to show him that she would behave differently if a baby was in the mix was inspirational. Loved the head slap! Another great chapter
7/8/2018 c47 6ssl71
Poor Eric... he was almost frelted! Love the challenge of Callen proving he is thoroughly convincing.
7/8/2018 c28 11countrygirluk56
Love have James and Alex work together to save Callen but that James was really angry with him.
Priceless that Kensi thought it was funny. Another great chapter.
7/8/2018 c27 countrygirluk56
Loved this episode on the show and you've done it justice too. Well done
7/8/2018 c26 countrygirluk56
Whoa! That's a big admission coming from our boy! You wrote his heartbreak, desperation and debilitating grief so well I could visualise it and I felt his pain as if it were my own. Thankfully Alex saved him from himself & stopped the gun firing and then Hetty wouldn't take no for an answer and stayed by her boy & helped him through. Wise words from Alex to end the chapter. Excellent work my friend.
7/7/2018 c46 Knirbenrots
Liked this chapter a lot!
7/4/2018 c25 countrygirluk56
Love the interference of Alex and James to save Callen from certain death and give him another chance at life. I love the fact that Lily senses her dad's grief and comes to help him. Your last sentence was pure genius and so funny.
7/4/2018 c24 countrygirluk56
Another great chapter and you could feel Kensi's worry - and Hetty's. well done.
7/4/2018 c23 countrygirluk56
The was great insight into Callen's reaction to Alex's death - his need for revenge but his lack of control scared him. Nicely written
7/4/2018 c22 countrygirluk56
Alex is so wise and she helps Callen be the man he should be where at least in private with those he trusts he can let the walls down around his heart.
I love the sentiments in his letter and I hope he's writing it to be read on his death sometime in the future - a long way in the future.
7/4/2018 c21 countrygirluk56
I love the way you handle their chats - it's very realistic.
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »