for Moving On

7/4/2018 c20 11countrygirluk56
We know in the TV show what happens between Deeks and Kensi so I'm interested to see how you handle it in your story. Please don't break Callen's heart.
7/4/2018 c19 countrygirluk56
I just love Hetty! A Ninja indeed and she kills the mood!
7/4/2018 c17 countrygirluk56
Love Callen's concern not just as a boyfriend but as a team leader and his feeling of responsibility for his team mates. Love the innuendo too.
7/4/2018 c16 countrygirluk56
It was so hard to remember Alex bleeding out in his arms and then imagining the same for Kensi but he admitted it to himself, to Kensi and then to the others. He's come a long way indeed and I loved Lily looked out for Kensi. Great chapter
7/4/2018 c15 countrygirluk56
I loved that conversation between Hetty and Callen at the end of that episode - it's nice to be reminded of it.
7/4/2018 c14 countrygirluk56
Another poignant chapter filled with pain and frustration. Love Nate turning up and knowing about the two of them. Also love the way you interweave your story with cases from the tv show. Excellent work
7/4/2018 c13 countrygirluk56
Nice insight into Callen's alias Jason Tedrow and that particular undecover case and how it affected Callen when he thought Kristen's son was his. Good work.
PS did you know (I'm sure you do) that one of COD's own sons played Kristen's son? His daughter played Amy and one of COD's sons played the young Callen (on the beach) in flashbacks? A bit of NCIS LA/Callen trivia
7/4/2018 c12 countrygirluk56
Oh the all knowing Hetty again! She's such an enigma. How does she do it?
7/4/2018 c11 countrygirluk56
I love Callen's Christmas story, the all-knowing Hetty (& I wouldn't be surprised if she knew about the appearances of Alex & Lily) and Callen's Christmas miracle. The toast was inspirational. Well done.
7/4/2018 c10 countrygirluk56
I loved Abby knowing about Callen and Kensi whilst the others didn't (you got her down well) and the fact that she would have to tell Gibbs because she can't keep a secret from him. Loved Lily presenting herself to Kensi and explaining the meaning of the shell - very profound. Well done.
7/3/2018 c9 countrygirluk56
Until I went to read your latest chapter, I realised I hadn't caught up on the rest of the story yet - doh!
Another great chapter and I loved the chats with their lost loves and the fact they are both 'knocking' sense into our two agents. Well done - now onto the next. One of the advantages of being so far behind is that I don't have to wait ...
7/3/2018 c45 9Navyfan
Oh dear... I'm melting. This chapter was so incredibly good. I really loved it and it was such a good idea to include Lily! I really like the chemistry between Lily and Kensi. They are so sweet together. And I hope that you will write a new chapter very soon. I'm looking forward to what is getting into your mind!
(English is not my mother language so please forgive my mistakes... ;))
Navyfan
7/3/2018 c45 6ssl71
I loved this chapter! Well done.
7/3/2018 c45 Liasonfan75
Absolutely beautiful!
6/17/2018 c44 31TwilightPony21
Oh yes, I remember Deeks and his Jello! I finally caught up with this story, and I haven't seen the episodes in a long time, so it was nice to remember them. I think you're doing a great job with little additions to each episode, especially since the show was just starting to take a new turn in this season. Loved the idea of Hetty having a ski cabin and climbing the rock wall a few chapters ago.
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »