for Moving On

5/30/2018 c37 31TwilightPony21
Hi LostForeverInHisEyes! Sorry I'm way behind on reading fanfic - life has been really busy. It's also been a while since I've seen this episode, but it definitely came back to me as I read this chapter. You did a really nice job filling in scenes, like James talking to Kensi while she was trapped in the lasers and adding some Callen/Kensi moments while still making Deeks her partner. Glad you're still writing this story - I'll try to catch up with the other chapters soon!
5/25/2018 c44 13Dramamama5
Cute chapter...
5/24/2018 c44 6ssl71
Good chapter
5/23/2018 c44 kellyegirl
I know it's been awhile since I've commented... I've only had enough time in my day to read and then get back to work. Anyways I have loved the updates that you've been posting. Miss seeing Alex, Lilly, and James. Hope they're going to make an appearance soon.
5/17/2018 c43 ssl71
Nice little chapter!
5/17/2018 c43 28knirbenrots
OwYeah - I like this
5/16/2018 c8 11countrygirluk56
I just loved this chapter. Callen feeling guilty; Hetty doing what she can to talk sense into her boy as well as Kensi and Alex too. I agree that line and idea is just brilliant. Well done.
5/16/2018 c7 countrygirluk56
Nice to see James make an appearance in this story. Moving along nicely.
5/16/2018 c5 countrygirluk56
Great. I love the way Alex speaks to Kensi too and that she's owned up about it and the fact that James speaks to her. Good work.
5/16/2018 c4 countrygirluk56
I love the way Hetty's protecting her boy and that Callen still sees Alex and talks sense into him. Well done.
5/16/2018 c3 countrygirluk56
I love the way you give each chapter a title - I'm not sure I could do that with my stories! I commend you. Anyway I love the way you've interspersed your story with episodes from the tv series. It makes your story flow all the better and makes it real. Well done.
5/16/2018 c2 countrygirluk56
Another good chapter setting up the story. That's a new feeling for Callen. He's always protective of Joe Public and of course his team mates but he can be reckless when it comes to his own safety. Will it end up being a problem for him and Kensi and the team? I guess I'll just have to wait and see what your bunnies come up with! On to the next chapter!
5/16/2018 c1 countrygirluk56
Nice start. As I'm just starting this story I can go straight on to the next chapters - yippee!
5/15/2018 c42 13Dramamama5
Well pooh, I want there to be another chapter right this moment... sad face. Love this.
5/13/2018 c42 6ssl71