FanFiction.Net
for The Bounty Hunter

4/10 c15 kay82764
Write characters however you want! I enjoy the variety of what I get out of this group. I like some better than others-love yours-but no one has the right to attack you or your creativity.
2/25 c15 reddsaint
Congratulations, you've ruined the story for me with all the needless fucking drama and I wasted 5 hours reading it for nothing.
5/26/2023 c10 Aedwards179
I was kinda hoping he'd leave and go after darkseid and his army.
7/18/2022 c25 Legaun
I remember reading this so long ago that I missed your last chapter. I really enjoyed this story. Very well done. I hope you keep writing as you have talent.
8/11/2021 c1 Fan
This is the best fanfiction so far in SMWW fandom. Haters gonna hate. But your version SM x WW is lit and lovable.
7/24/2021 c1 Mukade993
Okay, lemme see if I got the characters right.

Superman is a good space-bounty hunter with a bad altitude who only takes jobs AGAINST the bad guys.
Then proceeds to go ahead and take a job FROM the biggest bad guy out there to kidnap an innocent princess. Then beats her friends (who are good guys) to a pulp. And then halfway in the return journey decides to spare (and help) her 'cuz she's hot.

Darkseid is an evil space god with a crush on a human (amazon, but close enough) lady because she's hot for HUMAN standards.

The ladies of JLA, lead by yours truly Wonder Woman are all a bunch of sexually deprived gals who will forgive a guy even if he electrically fries one of their friends and reduces the other to a wheelchair as long as the guy doing this is sexy and has a big di*k.

Batman is... well Batman who regularly takes drugs to increase paranoia and jealousy.

Did I miss anything?
5/23/2021 c16 Sage of Seventh Sins
That's it, I quit...
A fanfic filled with inaccuracies , didn't expect much but really?
5/12/2021 c1 Guest
The best book I've read so far
4/28/2021 c21 Guest
"Planet of the Apes (Charlton Heston version)" reference. "Ghostbusters (1 or 2?)" reference. There are some instances where the little man in the boat can stand very, very tall and salute.
3/23/2021 c14 Guest
I’m going to be super honest I hate the BMWW pairing with a passion.
12/14/2020 c14 6Workshop1873
i wish the part with giganta and superman was more naughty
7/15/2020 c23 claritha06
Please dont leave me like this! I need it! I want to read the fun part! How can i get it?!
7/3/2020 c6 claritha06
I liked your fanfic so much! that i stole it and im fixing it on office word so i can print it and have it on my personal library... so i will read it as much as i can! youre a genius! i absolutely love your job!
your book (this fic, cause right now im at the 150 page, and im on chapter 4!) its gonna be a treasure among all my books
5/29/2020 c25 Guest
Great story, such a fantastic au
5/17/2020 c22 30Hek'UnnSkipper
Also, this version of Kal-El is easier to imagine today due to the Witcher. although I only imagine this as the New 52 character's, Henry Cavil being the Witcher and his roughish yet honarable character is very similar to this one.
611 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »