FanFiction.Net
for The Bounty Hunter

6/24/2018 c25 Guest
Great story. Still wished you included the lemon scene but oh well.
6/16/2018 c25 ImmortalMyrddin
This ending had me in tears pretty much the entire time. I hate you...and yet love you at the same time.

Thanks for writing this amazing story, and sharing it.
6/15/2018 c25 2crimson-little
Finally finished reading the story and I have to say it’s really good. Had me on an emotional roller coaster. Good plot. Hope you continue with more stories, but thank you for finishing this story.
6/13/2018 c25 3battousai222
well it been a while! took me some time to get time in my life to read this final chapter but it was worth it! An excellent end to and excellent story. loved the journey along the way and as always have enjoyed your stories thru out that journey. Again thanks for the great read and whether you continue on thru fanfic stories or not its been great reading your stories and talking to you threw them. Either way have a great life and always try to have fun!
6/7/2018 c25 10SepatownSon
Finally... I've been following this story for YEARS. I like how it's coming back full circle. Going exploring, perhaps they'll be bounty hunters together.
6/6/2018 c25 kcWW
Oh my god. I’m really new to this site, can’t believe I didn’t know about it before. I literally just found this story a few weeks ago and took my time reading it. I had no idea I was in for an amazing, epic, galactic odyssey far beyond any fan fiction I had ever read. This was such an interesting new take on one of my favorite characters ever. I just finished it DAYS ago and wasn’t expecting a final chapter because I obviously saw that it had not been updated in years. Which I honestly was not even mad about because I loved those 24 chapters.

So imagine my surprise a couple days ago when I pulled up your profile to finish up Only You (which is actually now my favorite story probably ever, I’ll be leaving a review on THAT shortly) to find CHAPTER 25. I’m still in shock. I say all of that to just say I really loved this story and this was an absolutely satisfying conclusion, thank you so much for posting it. I know you have been gone for a long time but it would be such a joy if you started posting stories again. But even if you don’t, I’m psyched to read all of your old stuff as I have just discovered it :)
6/5/2018 c25 Supabec
Awesome story glad you finished writing it
6/3/2018 c25 3zSpirall
Super awesome ending... was had just re-read this awhile back... so I could jump back in to it quickly... love it, simply love it... one of my top fave superman and wonder woman stories... thank you for this amazing adventure... I so hope you'll be writing another one...
6/3/2018 c25 16HELLACRE13
Thank you, A! Wonderful story as usual. Wherever you are hope you are well! The community missed you a lot and hopes you can still write more. But even if you don't, thank you for everything!
6/3/2018 c1 Guest
CHALLENGE for a story: Fiction M: [Bran S., Daenerys T.,...] Romance / Aventure
Bran, arya and Sansa and go back the time is back right after killing the deserter from the night guard and recovering the wolf-baby,
thanks to the power of bran stark helped by the ancient gods to save all their family is the world of the white walker!

Bran takes the power with daenerys after saving him from his brother to pentos before the marriage of khal drogo and recovered the dragon egg!
ps: bran and fall in love with daenerys the first time who saw her in the first timeline. couple: Bran (10 years old) x daenerys (15 years old)!

The Stark family will secretly train Daenerys in Winterfell for a year to govern and fight, before sending him to essos with bran and his powers to help him forbid slavery and conquer the nine free cities : Qarth: New Ghis: Astapor / Yunkaï / Meereen/ volantis /Lys / Myr / tyrosh. she makes her possessions,
as well as Vaes Dothrak killing all the khals and Dosh khaleen with his dragon .and the Old Valyria which still has many treasures before the Scourge, like the blades in Valyrian steel and items of magical power!
His army will be composed of 8000 immaculate and one hundred thousand Dothraki and three dragon, as well as 2000 soldier-guard in training for each city of essos !
ps: bran will be betrothed to daenerys to avoid any pretender who is attracted by the power.

During this time north the stark family will fortify winterfell, moat cailin and build a fleet of 200 warships made of ironwood and 50 commercial ship built by the manderly family, with the stark emblem on the veil ,
and create a permanent army of ten thousand soldier with armor, weapon and shield in Valyrian steel, bran discovered the secret with its power !
all his grace to the gold of five millions gold dragons, as well as the ancestral sword of the lannister and targaryen which was the treasure of the pirates, that brandon to recover by attacking the stepstone with 200 men, its cover to recover daenerys has pentos during King Robert's visit to winterfell. ps: ned refuses to become the king's hand!
Bran will give both swords to Jon and Daenerys, and will sell the ancestral sword of lannister to tywin lannister.
the northern fleet asserts its supremacy at sea and devotes its time effectively to the fight against pirates, and slavery that has infected the sea.

Arya stark will kill the traitors that are: bolton, frey, jofrey, greyjoy, Alliser Thorne, Janos Slynt, Ilyn Payne, ect...

Ned stark reveals the truth to jon and all his family when brandon and sansa going back time and tells them about the future .
Ned will negotiate with Lady Olenna Tyrell the engagement of: robb and Margaery, and Loras and Sansa. Alliance Stark / Tyrell !
Ned also informs Stannis and Renly the true kinship of the children of cersei to the death of robert. ps : Robb will open a citadel for the people in the north!
Ned informed of Baelish's actions by visions of Bran's past, confused him with the lords of the North and the Val and executed him!
Ned orders his bannermens to conscript all valid men and boys aged 10 to 60 for combat training,
it also orders that all women and girls in the Northern population be trained and equipped to fight the White Walkers.

Jon will send behind the wall to make peace with mance rayder is the people-free, and make them pass the wall.
Jon does not want to become king but becomes the queen's hand. ps: couple jon x ygritte
The cassel family will inherit strong-terror from ned, the twin will give a blackfish, ned will build a castle for jon in the Stony Shore.
Bran will inherit harrenhal who will rebuild him to only half of his greatness for him and daenerys.
Syrio Forel becomes Arya Stark's Master of Arms in winterfell hired by eddard Stark !

In the crypt of winterfell at the last level there is another sword: Lightbringer, as well as a great throne with runes inscribed at the base,
and with obsidian werewolves chiseled in the knobs of the armrests, the large seat was inlaid with a dark gray metal that looked strangely similar to Valyrian steel.
The top of the back was, however, two large obsidian swords framing the head of a sculpted stone Direwolf. The Throne of the Kings of the Winter.

The king robert dies in port-real, and he is going to have a new war between the kingdoms.
Viserys Targaryen will be mad at Daenerys for having fled and Khal Drogo will send Jorah Mormont to his search.
couple: Robb/Margaery : Sansa/Loras : Rickon/lyanna Mormont : jon/ygritte: Arya/Gendry: Bran/daenerys :Samwell Tarly/Vère (Gilly) !

Lives except: Stark family, Tyrell family, Shireen baratheon, Osha, Myrcella baratheon: tyrion lannister: family sands: Roslin tully (born frey):
mance rayder, Tormund, Karsi, all the giants, the children of the forest, women and children of the people-free, ect ...

Death of:family Baratheon, Family lannister: Bolton, Frey, Fer-born, gregor clegane, Mace tyrrel, Mestre Pycelle, Viserys targaryen, Petir baelish, lisa arryn:
Viserys targaryen, Daario Naharis, the great sparrow his disciple is their destroyed temple: The Thenns and 10,000 savage men : 60,000 Westerland soldiers,
18,000 iron soldiers, 20,000 soldiers of the reach, 30,000 stormlands soldiers, 35,000 dothraki warrior, 80,000 white walker,
tens of thousands of mercenaries of pirates and slavers and criminal : and at least one hundred thousand dead ...

... SOMEONE TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE ?
6/3/2018 c25 2ValkyrieHalla
Just found this story and it's incredible. I hope this update means your back in the SMWW writing community
6/2/2018 c25 booksandlove1
Ira amazing! It's wonderful. I dont know why I don't read this fic before !
You make me laugh and cry in all the chapters.
Deberia estar estudiando y haciendo trabajos finales pero me lei todo en un solo dia por el momento no me arrepiento.
Thanks you so much
6/2/2018 c25 Guest
Nice! Thank you for the final chapter. Thoroughly enjoyed!
6/2/2018 c25 NAJ P. Jackson
Very nice that you ended this with a nice epilogue. When it comes to Superman/Wonder Woman fanfics this, BEST FRIENDS and Brave New World are easily the most memorable story for me. Hope to see more stories from you in the future.
6/2/2018 c25 Guest
Very nice ending.. thank you for taking the time to finish your story. I thought you were going to leave us hanging for the rest of our lives. Im gonna miss the bounty hunter.
611 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »