for Psynergy

8/13/2013 c2 1MysteryOfOrigin
wow, this is a great story. I hope to see you expand on this. It is unique, captivating and has a lot of potential for development. Hope to see a new chapter!
12/18/2012 c2 jlink
interesting story hope you can update soon
7/16/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
This is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
6/24/2012 c2 3Hiryo
A great story there!

I so hope that this one will be continued.
11/5/2011 c2 FateBurn
Great story so far can´t wait to see everybodies reaction to learning that Ranma´s already married, jeje, please continue soon.
10/12/2011 c2 9The Fanfic Stealer
Ranma/Golden Sun crossover? w00t! About bloody time! Though... is this post Dark Dawn, or does it ignore Dark Dawn?
10/10/2011 c2 PEJP BengtZone V2
Nice to see a foreshadowing of an update.
10/6/2011 c2 8Tirfarthuan
A pretty good scene. Very 'original flavor' as it were. Love, friendship, and misunderstandings, as well as a good dose of Genma-induced brain damage, can cause Ranma real headaches. It's a pity that real life is getting in the way, but it's good to see you still finding time to write. I hope to see more in the future!
8/26/2011 c1 1cooking samurai
Cool story and hope you do more of it, also is Ryoga going to be a Adept as while.
8/10/2011 c1 snoopycool
hmm i be watching this
8/9/2011 c1 7HolyMage Mouto
Please continue this story, this is one of the few Golden sun crossover's I found that I actually like. Also will Gust be used on Genma for that will be funny when an invisible force slams into him.
7/8/2011 c1 1Virosa
well it seems like it could be a good story, never seen this crossover before though
7/7/2011 c1 4Negima Uzumaki
I love this story so far, It's rare to see a Ranma/Golden Sun fanfic. Anyway are you going to have the other djinn show up soon, and if so will Ranma be able to use them too to summon the higher battle summons? I myself have all three Golden Sun video games, I got the Golden Sun Dark Dawn the day it came out and beat it within 24 hours.
7/5/2011 c1 5Nysk
Intersting beginning.

I look forward to more.
7/4/2011 c1 PEJP BengtZone V2
Do you think, that you could let Ranma bond with a Djinn of the other elements?

Being bonded to a Mercury Djinn could allow Ranma to gain control over his aquatic curse.
18 Page 1 2 Next »