for The Little Prince

2/7 c7 TragicErato
Jill is infuriating.
11/24/2021 c12 sparky40sw
thank you for a lovely introduction to how an orphan should be raised, with love and firm boundaries.
You have captured well the nuances of the voicess of the different characters.
Warmest regards
6/16/2021 c3 Rune Tobor
You almost lost me by including bible verses.

You have lost me with the death of Lily.

If Aslan or God or Fred (names do not really matter) could change so much then He could prevent Lily from dying!

The prophecy does not require the deaths of James or Lily.
The prophecy does not name the dark lord. (I believe the dark lord is albus)
SEPTember is the seventh month, sept means seven.
The prophecy is dung and stinks worse. (It could be about a dark lord in the future)

Lily is supposed to be smart, she should have taken Harry and RUN from britain!

Look for the fic titled LILY LEAVES. (Sadly James dies, write a better one)
4/26/2021 c12 Dark n' dark
im here to comment again..

i had a craving to read this again.. and every time i do read it i still love it. you have a great way of telling a story. and though i would love a continuation of this story i think how it ended was brilliant. it made the readers think of the future possibilities it can go to. on how the story could progress and make them yearn for more.. well done kind sir. hope you dont take this story down cause thar would be a day of great sadness for me. hope youre doin great. thanks for sharing this well written story. i will always remember this one.
2/21/2021 c12 camp1500
Is this story ever going to be continued?
10/20/2020 c1 Guest
I love this first chapter. Absolutely lovely
10/20/2020 c12 10RevDorothyL
Beautiful!
8/30/2020 c12 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
7/18/2020 c12 Dark n' dark
third time i reread this story... and still really love it. thanks again... =D
7/16/2020 c12 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Interesting thoughts and introspection on the wizarding (and our) world.
7/16/2020 c11 Hank1967
So that's why Dumbledore does what he does... Excellent!
7/16/2020 c10 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed seeing things from Susan's point of view.
7/16/2020 c9 Hank1967
Beautiful chapter! Loved the story telling and introspection. Lucy is a real sweetheart!
7/16/2020 c8 Hank1967
Glad to see everyone back home! Love all the attention to Narnian detail. Very well written!
7/16/2020 c7 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry out of the clutches of whatever evil was forcing all of the children to slave away in a mine. Jill kind of reminds me of Hermione, just without the hair!
456 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »