for The Little Prince

7/16/2020 c6 Hank1967
Glad to see Peter rejoining the story! I do hope Jill will not be as annoying in the future... For Peter's sake at least!
7/16/2020 c5 Hank1967
Very sweet chapter! Love the image of Edmund and Harry together. Enjoyed the antics of the young prince. Too funny that he wants to be a boxer!
7/16/2020 c4 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Why was Edmund falling down the waterfall? I don't believe it was answered in the chapter. Perhaps something I missed from the original? Loved all of the details. Glad to see Edmund and Harry in Narnia!
7/16/2020 c3 Hank1967
Now i am crying... Brilliant! Love the dynamic between Aslan and Edmund. Also loved that bit where Edmund got hold of little Harry. Kind of reminded me of the first time my son was placed in my arms...
7/16/2020 c2 Hank1967
Very, very cool. I'm starting to tear up just thinking about this!
7/16/2020 c1 Hank1967
Off to a brilliant start! Love the sensitivity shown to the issue of Christianity vs the Harry Potter Universe. Very well done, that. Love how you've painted a looming sense of doom and used the stained glass windows to sparkle some light into a grey and white picture.
3/24/2020 c12 Naluforever10
Absolutely brilliant. Read it all in one sitting. I hope and pray for a sequel!
2/28/2020 c12 2catzetier
I have been crying with joy and wonder the whole way through this. What an amazing story! I absolutely LOVED it! But I do wish it had continued a bit through Leo's Hogwarts years. I find myself wondering what happens with Voldemort, or whether Albus ever realised who Leo is...
1/14/2020 c4 jcampbellohten
I wish you didn't capitalize so many words that aren't proper nouns. I'm enjoying the story, though.
12/20/2019 c12 3laelruin
Fantastic story with wonderful messages! I thought "And the first shall be last, and the last shall be first." for most of the first several chapters. :) I really like to tone of this story.
Thank you!