for The Little Prince

7/5/2011 c2 ResponsivePanic
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what Asian is going to have Edmund do. I fell sorry for him though. He must have felt horrible, since he wasn't being called to help his country when it was in need.

Will we find out why those changes were needed?

Did Susan stay Narnia? That did have me slightly confused.

Also, I didn't think Eustace was ever named a King of Narnia?

Keep up the great work.

Mcv
7/3/2011 c1 12Crazy Dyslexic Nerd
It is. Very interesting. I'm wondering where this'll go. Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd
7/3/2011 c1 sakumo013
parece interesante esta historia,con un buen comienzo me gusta ademas un bebe harry me parece adorable porque es mi personaje favorito,esperare con ansias que para ver como se desarrollara la historia.
7/3/2011 c1 ResponsivePanic
Great start! You've definitely capture C. S. Lewis' writing style. I loved The Chronicles of Narnia, and most of the crossovers aren't that great or never get finished. I really hope you continue with this.

Mcv
7/3/2011 c1 28917brat
hmm this is different and I hope you keep it up because I am curious as to how you are going to have this story turn out.
7/3/2011 c1 24Barrel of Monkeys
I like this so far. You rarely get to see how Harry is affected by Lily's choices besides dying for him. It was like reading a little window where it went 'Look! Lily was real!' and it was nice.

I look forward to what you write next for this, and how Harry will change the Narnia verse.
456 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31