for The Little Prince

Rich and eventful

Like it
12/5/2019 c3 csheila
Nice.

Crossovers work best with good balance on both sides.
12/5/2019 c2 csheila
Cool.

Love Edmund
12/5/2019 c1 csheila
Looks good.

Nice language, description, and imagination
11/27/2019 c12 rgjflood
I love this. A very good au and I liked how they all went back to their country of narnia. That always upset me that they hadn’t gone back. But I am sad that Susan still sought to make division between her narnia and past narnia. Still very good. And I loved how you showed Aslan as Jesus and answering prayers. The way you addressed how the wizards abandoned the Christian Faith even though their magic is a gift from him is well written
9/24/2019 c12 ObscureAbsurdity
Amazing work. Title doesn't really fit. Thats all the criticism I have, thanks for writing!
8/27/2019 c12 1Dragonmaster150
I think that this story really managed to capture the spirit of the Chronicles of Narnia and its characters. I really enjoyed reading it and I wish there were more stories like it on the site.

May God bless and guid you for the rest of your days. Shalom.
2/11/2019 c12 3Erimenthe
This is definitely a unique story and I'd love to see a sequel. I'm wondering if perhaps the founders were actually trying to copy the legend of Narnia but, because of their own foibles, got it just a bit wrong and it snowballed from there. Perhaps lost Narnians (of the human variety?) somehow came through the barrier that the falcon Nawan went through. I would like to see the changes that happen during Leo's stay at Hogwarts and what Dumbledore would make of him lol.
11/8/2018 c12 6cshen.julienne
I LOVE IT :)
10/26/2018 c1 1Roxas fleur
ohhh my thoughts exactly. Harry potter can be combined with just about every story out there
8/5/2018 c1 2a flower in the sun
What a powerful fisrt chapter!
6/7/2018 c12 13RSegovia
I enjoyed this as both a saving Harry story and an interesting crossover. If I had to pick a version of Christianity to believe in, it would be Aslan and Narnia. The ending feels pretty abrupt, especially after all the Narnia recaps.

I would have liked to read more about how Leo will change and unify the Wizarding World. It seems to me that if he has to be Sorted, Slytherin would allow him to make the biggest difference, but there's really no way to fix Slytherin as long as the current schema continues. I don't think Hogwarts could ever get rid of the symbols of the Founders, but ideally all the students in first year would be in one "house", and then be in the next house for second year, and so on. Fifth year and up could add new houses, or cycle back through as mentors. Maybe Leo could go first and convince the Hat to put everyone in Hufflepuff, introducing the new system.

I suspect only a war plus the power of Aslan would be able to mend the pureblood bigotry problem. I don't see Leo hunting Horcruxes or falling for all the ridiculous schemes that Harry always gets sucked into. Did Aslan already take care of his scar when he breathed on baby Harry?

Anyway, thanks for sharing and I hope you will write more sometime.
6/4/2018 c12 154PristinelyUngifted
Well done.
5/17/2018 c1 hdres
What a great story. I followed a link and found your story. An absolute gem. You really seemed to capture the ‘voice’ of the Narnia tales. Thank you for sharing.
456 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »