for I Like the Way It Hurts

1/9/2019 c1 Guest
I hate you for writing this fucking story!
4/25/2018 c1 MC Mario
This is a really sad story. (I made a rap out of it tho)

Seriously, 10/10. This is a good story. A couple of typos here and there, but otherwise 10/10 IGN.
5/7/2016 c1 Guest
Holy CRAAAAP
5/27/2015 c1 Cash cash
I wouldn't say there isn't any love, I just think sonic needs help, but it is not all abuse.
4/6/2015 c1 nikkirose
I hate it when ppl think his crap is love! Silver was actually right, he should've accepted her answer as no if he really loved her
ITS NOT LOVE, AMY!
11/20/2014 c1 Sonic's1fan
Love the title! The important note, that is really helpful. 100% helpful.
4/25/2014 c1 Comet dog
I'm dam ten
10/9/2011 c1 45Pulpomolcagetero
History wise, especially the final words, expresses very well the sadness of codependency in a relationship.
8/18/2011 c1 3bruja-esme
wow just wow good job
7/16/2011 c1 102The Pen Vs The Sword
Sword: Uh...I think me and Pen'll let you handle this.

Ok. While I fully support you on wanting to write a story railing against the dangers of alcohol and relationship abuse, AU or not, this is very out of character for both Sonic and Amy. Sure, AU stuff means that characters may have different qualities, but this borders more on an anti-universe than just an alternate universe. More characterization of why Amy allows him to go on like that when normally she wouldn't take the abuse no matter what or why Sonic drinks would help. All this feels like it was written for two others characters instead, but you put Sonic and Amy's names in it to make it more familiar and accessible. As it is, I like the reasoning, but hate the execution and result.
7/11/2011 c1 5robstar.winchester
aw:/ poor Amy. this was a good storie I enjoyed it. this reminds me of my fanfic "love shouldn't hurt".
7/4/2011 c1 24Avalon the Assassin
I found a few probs here and there but it's alright. I loved the story. It's not every day you see a story like this. But the problem you really should fix is look down.

What it is:

"You don't deserve me."

What it should be:

"I odn't deserve you."

Because he is apoligizing and not say that she dosn't deserve him. Cause she deserves him alright. Well when he was good. Good story keep up the good work.

Avalon The Assassin.
7/3/2011 c1 35Justice Tokidoki
Very well written! Also very sad. Its hard to think that this happens to many people when in a relationship. I felt really bad for amy. Good message!
7/3/2011 c1 sa
the important massege is right. if your in a relationship with a guy who gets drunk, leave.
7/3/2011 c1 Lightning Eyes Too lazy to si
This is a really good one shot. I like the last few lines about the repeat button. It was well written and...I liked it! Great job.
16 Page 1 2 Next »